Little French Key Question

nyjustus2

We (party of 6) are going to LFK in April. Based on some of the activities we have chosen and the package we are purchasing, when you are in the water, snorkeling or horseback riding, where do you leave your belongings? I know it said we have a private area, but would we leave our expensive camera, etc. in that area while in the water? I can't convince my husband to leave it on the ship as he loves to take pictures, but I don't want to risk it disappearing either. Please help!!!

Thank you for this question (and answer).

Also, my dh and I are going to LFK in July. We chose the package that just gives us lunch since we plan on lounging around all day. We will want to have some drinks and depending on how much

lunch we have, maybe a snack. Does anyone know approximately how much to figure in for additional drinks? Would $100 for the day be sufficient for two people that will mildly drink alcohol?

Thank you.

That is plenty. Honestly the lunch meal was pretty big and we weren't even really hungry since we had a big breakfast on the ship. We were busy in the water and barely had time for our 2 included drinks ☺

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hmm I thought I could post the pic I found of the bar menu. I googled "Little French Key, Menu" The first link Google offers is a Trip Advisor pic. I could not find a date but the prices may not be much different.

Edit ~ Maybe this will work: https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g292019-d2285434-i125160625-Little_French_Key-Roatan_Bay_Islands.html

That is plenty. Honestly the lunch meal was pretty big and we weren't even really hungry since we had a big breakfast on the ship. We were busy in the water and barely had time for our 2 included drinks ☺

Thank you so much! Glad to hear about the meal and hope you had a great time!

Hmm I thought I could post the pic I found of the bar menu. I googled "Little French Key, Menu" The first link Google offers is a Trip Advisor pic. I could not find a date but the prices may not be much different.

Edit ~ Maybe this will work: https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g292019-d2285434-i125160625-Little_French_Key-Roatan_Bay_Islands.html

Thank you so much! The drinks are very reasonable so I will take $100 and I guess about $25-$50 for tips? Was there one tip jar at the end or did everyone just tip as they got their drinks, food, etc.?

Thanks!

We also have this reserved at LFK, and had a few questions if anyone can answer. I understand you have a server, will they bring drinks and food for the entire day? Is this the only person you were expected to tip? There is bus transportation to the boat dock, then boat transport to the island and then return transport. Do any of these others expect tips? Just trying to determine amount total for the day along with additional drinks after the 2 included in package. Also anyone take note of the amount of time it takes to return back to the port from the island to calculate departure time? Thanks for any detailed info. :)

Yes we had one server all day bringing everything. Now that you mention it we have a few bucks to the boat transport people and maybe the bus driver can't remember. From Coxen Hole (NCL) it was around 35 minutes maybe? Carnival port is like 10 minutes closer.