Pearl Harbor will store your FULL SIZE luggage for $3/bag!

NutsAboutGolf

We all knew there is baggage storeage but the question that had differing answers was could you bring a couple of pieces of full size luggage? I went today and had a good conversation with them. The answer is yes and you can even go bigger than the "standard" check in size...The rule is if it fits through the huge opening/window you're fine and many people do it all the time.

Why does this matter? For myself, I checked out of my Waikiki hotel, ubered directly to Pearl Harbor with my luggage, stored it and ubered to the pier...I didn't rent a car as in addition to the cost of the car, fuel and expensive Waikiki parking, the amount of time it takes to return the car and then you need to find a way to port...most hotels will allow you to store bags for free but you would need to backtrack since relative to each other Waikiki is east, pier is center and Pearl Harbor is west

• 4 weeks later...
We all knew there is baggage storeage but the question that had differing answers was could you bring a couple of pieces of full size luggage? I went today and had a good conversation with them. The answer is yes and you can even go bigger than the "standard" check in size...The rule is if it fits through the huge opening/window you're fine and many people do it all the time.

This sounds like a great tip but I'm just a little worried about the sizing. Any thoughts on how to find out the exact size they accept? I'd hate to get there only to find out my luggage was too large. Thank you!

This sounds like a great tip but I'm just a little worried about the sizing. Any thoughts on how to find out the exact size they accept? I'd hate to get there only to find out my luggage was too large. Thank you!

I can't speak to exact sizing, but if it's true that they'll accept any luggage so long as it fits through the window, then I'd imagine almost any piece of luggage would fit. It was a large window and my two largest suitcases would most definitely fit.

A little hard to see, but if you visit this link and scroll down, there is a photo of the baggage storage building. There are two windows - one on the left and one on the right. Those are the openings referenced:

https://www.pearlharborwebsite.com/useful-info-pearl-harbor-visitors/