Grills Questions

Mudhen

It's been a long time since we've been aboard the QM2. We will be in a Princess Grill cabin.

1) I've heard that there are new bath toiletries, not Gilcrest and Soames any more....is this true and if so, what is it?

2) Is there a fridge in the cabin? (hope so!)

3) I know we get some sort of "bubbly" as a cabin welcome treat. Is it still Pol Aker or could I hope for something better these days? Mind you, we'll drink the PA with a healthy dose of OJ, but kinda hoped for something we wouldn't have to doctor to get down!

It's been a long time since we've been aboard the QM2. We will be in a Princess Grill cabin.

1) I've heard that there are new bath toiletries, not Gilcrest and Soames any more....is this true and if so, what is it?

2) Is there a fridge in the cabin? (hope so!)

3) I know we get some sort of "bubbly" as a cabin welcome treat. Is it still Pol Aker or could I hope for something better these days? Mind you, we'll drink the PA with a healthy dose of OJ, but kinda hoped for something we wouldn't have to doctor to get down!

1) Last Sept. in QG we still had the G & S bath salts, but for some reason I think I remember some Canyon Ranch amenities also:confused:...

2) yes there is a fridge - we brought a bottle of our own champagne

3) Last time it was a different brand, not PA. But - why would you drink the PA when there are bathtub rings everywhere crying out to be cleaned :D:D

1) Last Sept. in QG we still had the G & S bath salts, but for some reason I think I remember some Canyon Ranch amenities also:confused:...

2) yes there is a fridge - we brought a bottle of our own champagne

3) Last time it was a different brand, not PA. But - why would you drink the PA when there are bathtub rings everywhere crying out to be cleaned :D:D

We'll drink the PA as it disolves cholesterol and makes for negative calories!!! There had to be some sort of reason!

In PG, you will still get Pol Acker and chocolate covered strawberries on arrival too.

On QE, they've changed to Quercus toiletries but I think the QM2 still has G&S.

We always empty our fridge and fill it with champagne, it usually hold about 4 bottles.

Hope this helps.

In PG, you will still get Pol Acker and chocolate covered strawberries on arrival too.

On QE, they've changed to Quercus toiletries but I think the QM2 still has G&S.

We always empty our fridge and fill it with champagne, it usually hold about 4 bottles.

Hope this helps.

ut oh........only 4 bottles? With 3 of us in the cabin, that's not nearly enough. Maybe we should be bringing the hard side cooler.........just a thought! (giggle, haha!)