PRINCESS PRATTLE - Diamond and Golden

Hi Marilyn

Yes I have printed our boarding pass and tags. You need to put in your credit card to do this, but you can go to Cust services desk when on board and change to cash. Remember the ship in is USD, so your Aussie money will be converted.

We arrive at Brisbane airport at 10.35 and will catch a cab straight there.The Diamond will be at the Grain terminal so about half an hour from the airport

Last time we were able to board at 11.30am , so I expect the same will happen this time. There wont be many boarding, as most people will be off the ship in Brisbane

The 2 days go really quickly:)

Hi Tanya thanks for the reply , I put in my cc details and yes can now print my boarding pass and luggage tags , but got a message on my ph today saying they are having staggered times and as per my cruise personaliser message my boarding time is 2p .. Only thing is there is no message on my cruise personaliser that mentions boarding times ..so a little strange .

Marilyn

( thanks also RMKW for the info)

I

Edited by Ru2on

Welcome back online. You were missed, as you can see.

Did you loose your refrigerator/freezer contents?

We certainly did, Marion. I had to bury the lot. Annoyed too as I'd only done the fortnightly shop on the Wednesday before :mad:

Thanks for your concern ;)

Guest zafra63
Thanks for your kind thoughts, Netty - home and we are intact, but we had 6 days without power. Nice to be back online :)

What a relief to read that you are both ok. We thought you might have been hit by the storm and no power. Great to see you back here on the forum. Take care, love for you both.

Hi Marilyn

Y

Hi Tanya thanks for the reply , I put in my cc details and yes can now print my boarding pass and luggage tags , but got a message on my ph today saying they are having staggered times and as per my cruise personaliser message my boarding time is 2p .. Only thing is there is no message on my cruise personaliser that mentions boarding times ..so a little strange .

Marilyn

( thanks also RMKW for the info)

I

Because we are part of the 28 day cruise(same cruise no), those text were for the people getting on the ship in Sydney on the 27th).

We will be at the Grain terminal by 11.15 and hope to board straight away.

Tanya

Because we are part of the 28 day cruise(same cruise no), those text were for the people getting on the ship in Sydney on the 27th).

We will be at the Grain terminal by 11.15 and hope to board straight away.

Tanya

Thanks Tanya, your a fountain of cruise knowledge :)

Marilyn

Our first Diamond sailing next month. Am I correct that currency is still USD and grats must be paid? In a mini-suite on Emerald deck at the stern (E727). Anything good or bad about these cabins you can advise me on?

Our first Diamond sailing next month. Am I correct that currency is still USD and grats must be paid?

Yes, still USD until Sept ( I think) when she is back from Japan.

Therefore still auto gratuities and 15% on alcohol.

Prepaying gratuities via the website is giving a good exchange rate currently if you are paying in AUD or NZD.

Edited by Opua Kiwi

We saw the Diamond in Melbourne today and just had to drive over to the port and take a closer look. Gorgeous! Lots of happy relaxed cruisers enjoying the cafes nearby.

It would have been a very rough ride across Bass Strait and into the bay this morning, with the wild storms we had last night.

We saw the Diamond in Melbourne today and just had to drive over to the port and take a closer look. Gorgeous! Lots of happy relaxed cruisers enjoying the cafes nearby.

It would have been a very rough ride across Bass Strait and into the bay this morning, with the wild storms we had last night.

I hope you managed in those dreadful storms. Terrible news re the infant's death from the falling tree....so sad.