Free Air 7 Canadian Cities

crickette

Crickette, I found it. On the Canada site for the applicable cruise, on the dates and pricing tab, click where it says Free Air from 7 Cities, then scroll down the page until you see the link in small print that says selected gateway--it's a pop-up window. Here's a link to the page just to make it easier: https://www.vikingcruisescanada.com/oceans/cruise-destinations/caribbean-americas/west-indies-explorer/pricing.html Boy, they did not make it easy to find!!!

Answer: Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver and Winnipeg.

Agree - thanks Peregrina651. I thought 'how hard can this really be" and then looked myself. You win!! I missed it until I followed your exact step-by-step.

And marylovestotravel, I find these types of promotions confusing and frustrating. Not just hear. I gave up a couple of times trying to book an Azamara cruise on a air promo, not on this cruise but is on that. Oh, air on this is included from your gateway but air i not included on that at all and this one over here does have free air but only from a nearby gateway, etc. In their case the 2nd time I tried I eventually called the cruise line and still did not end up booking. I think it is so that they can get the most bang for their promotional announcement "LOOK INCLUDED AIR FOR YOU" but only for a few cruises. Actually who knows how many without trolling through them all (not me!).

Some other cruise lines are more up front to show the qualifiers. Too bad Viking is not as respectful

Edited by YoHoHo
Add "some" to last line.

I was getting excited about the possibilities but Peregrina's link led only to a West Indies cruise. So I checked out what else was available by searching "free air". There's some choice, but unfortunately, not every cruise is free air. :(

Mia

Mostly it is the Caribbean cruises that offer free air for US and Canadian residents. However, if you follow the Viking website carefully, they will sometimes offer free air for European destinations. And these offerings will change from month to month. Last month, there were a couple of river cruises that were offering free air. I haven't checked out what it is this month.

We are taking the Turquoise Caribbean Seas cruise in February 2018. We live on the west coast of Canada. We were offered free air from either Vancouver or Victoria depending on which was convenient for us, so I believe we could add Victoria to the list of Canadian gateways?

We are taking the Turquoise Caribbean Seas cruise in February 2018. We live on the west coast of Canada. We were offered free air from either Vancouver or Victoria depending on which was convenient for us, so I believe we could add Victoria to the list of Canadian gateways?

Maybe, maybe not. It could be that they are offering departures from Victoria for just your sailing or just for the month of February.