Adriatic Explorer 2 May 2014 -Flopsy just booked!

Hi, we've booked 2 weeks b2b on Majesty for July 2014 Adriatic Explorer & Aegean Classics, we've not done either itinerary before so really looking forward to it. It sounds like you've been before, any hints and/or tips you'd like to pass on??

Hi Jojo

Yes I've done this itinerary three times before and it is my favourite- the sail into Venice at 6am with the sun rising over the city is magnificent (get up early!), the sail into Kotor which (I'm told) is just like the fjiords, the sail out past the walls of Dubrovnik, to name but a few of the delights;).

I have written a number of reviews on Adriatic Explorer -search my posts to find them.If you can't locate them let me know and I will bounce them up the board.

Flopsy

Edited by Flopsy

Well done Flopsy! :) No prizes for guessing your favourite itinerary! And I would agree - it probably packs the biggest punches day by day than any other we've done - I love it too. Well saying look forward to it is a bit unnecessary as I know you are - already! :D :D

• 9 months later...
Just bouncing this up the board to see if anybody else is on this cruise.....

Flopsy

Yes floppy we are on it just waiting to see whats happening with Venice really looking forward to it and waiting for the tickets . Keith&catherine

Just bouncing this up the board to see if anybody else is on this cruise.....

Flopsy

Under 2 months now -- -- looking forward to our 2 weeks starting 2 May. First time on Majesty, but looking forward to the great itinerary. Will be checking soon which ports are DIY or have those hop on and off buses.

We did this cruise last September, absolutely amazing itinerary.

If the entertainment staff are the same, please go on the pool deck for the sailaway out of Venice, they gave a mini classical concert that brought the house down, stunning.

We have also booked Adriatic explorer in june doing Italian Flavours the first week 20th, then Adriatic, this is our 2nd Cruise, we went on the Dream 2012 and loved it so this time thought we would do a b2b:) cant wait now, my final payment is in 2 weeks then i will start planning:)

• 1 month later...
Just bouncing this up the board to see if anyone else has booked?

Flopsy

Booked Wednesday. So excited as I've always wanted to do this itinerary!! Spent last night cutting and pasting port reviews from yourself, Kruzseeka and Berwyn to give us ideas what to do. We like to do DIY where possible and I usually spend a long time planning. Never booked so late before. :)

Booked Wednesday. So excited as I've always wanted to do this itinerary!! Spent last night cutting and pasting port reviews from yourself, Kruzseeka and Berwyn to give us ideas what to do. We like to do DIY where possible and I usually spend a long time planning. Never booked so late before. :)

Exciting though! ;) Have a wonderful time .:)

Just bouncing this up the board to see if anybody else is on this cruise.....:cool:

Flopsy

Hi Flopsy we are on this cruise aswell. So looking forward to seeing Venice. We did Dubrovnik and Kotor last year and loved them such beautiful cities.:cool: