Camera help

Need advice on an easy point and shoot camera. Lightweight. Any suggestions

Thanks

Kathy

There are many many options out there and knowing what kind of pics and what your skill levels are etc would be helpful, but the camera and photo boards are great places to get references.

I have one suggestion, when you are looking, go to the store and actually hold it in your hand. Does it fit your hand and is it comfortable for you to use? Each one of us has different hands, and while it might seem silly, if it is comfortable for you to hold, you will hold it steadier and this will help get better pics. I have an underwater that I LOVE, except it is slightly small and hard to push buttons etc underwater with one hand. Mu husbands underwater is bigger and easier to use.

There are many good choices and you do get what you pay for. Have fun shopping and looking and practice in different lighting before you go. My husband is a professional photographer and he can take a cheap camera and make it take better pics and I can take his expensive cameras and not get good pics. It can be the skill and knowledge of the person behind the lens. I just let him set up my camera for the lighting. :D