Shore excursions on South America cruises?

lu22

Hello everyone!

We want to book the Buenos Aires to Valparaiso cruise aboard the Sun for next January. We want to know if using the shore excursions promo code is worth it, but there's no price list for shore excursions anywhere! I was wondering if anyone who already booked a NCL South America cruise for this season was given a link or file with a list of available shore excursions and prices?

Thank you!

Hello everyone!

We want to book the Buenos Aires to Valparaiso cruise aboard the Sun for next January. We want to know if using the shore excursions promo code is worth it, but there's no price list for shore excursions anywhere! I was wondering if anyone who already booked a NCL South America cruise for this season was given a link or file with a list of available shore excursions and prices?

Thank you!

I didnt get any link or price list. They were all listed on the NCL website. They should be listed for a January cruise for sure.

It is possible to print the whole list out, but I forget how to do it. Your PCC can also give you a list.

Here is the link to NCL's site. To narrow it down to just the ports on your cruise, select each port in the drop down menu. All the excursions are pricey so the $50 per stateroom per port Shore Ex credit will be used up quickly. And it is a limit of 4 ports so a $200 value.

https://www.ncl.com/excursions/search?qs=N%3D4294907270%26Ne%3D8065%26Nr%3DAND%2528p_Record_Type%253ASF%252Cp_Shorex_Status%253AAVL%2529%26Nu%3Dp_Shorex_Package_Id

Edited by herdingdogmom

Also, there is excellent information on the South America Port of Call board. I've done this itinerary 4 times and have to say my priority is always Volunteer Point- independent, in the Falklands. There is an excellent walking tour- in Uruguay, and I rent a car at Puerto Madryn, and drive to Punto Tombo . Plenty to see and do.