Dining packages

mrbluesea

No not yet. The ability to pre-book such things as dining packages and shore excursions is on our wish-list as well.

You can pre-book shore excursions -- I have done so for our 2016 Norway Fjords cruise! It would be nice if you could pre-book them without paying upfront, but I know this is RCL corporate policy. I have OBC to use, and thanks to the mostly-all-inclusive onboard amenities it would be great to be able to use it on shore excursions. [Or do you mean shore excursion packages? Yes, that would be a nice choice.]

You can pre-book shore excursions -- I have done so for our 2016 Norway Fjords cruise! It would be nice if you could pre-book them without paying upfront, but I know this is RCL corporate policy. I have OBC to use, and thanks to the mostly-all-inclusive onboard amenities it would be great to be able to use it on shore excursions. [Or do you mean shore excursion packages? Yes, that would be a nice choice.]

Oops, you're right!

You cannot book until the day you board. We booked for 3 nights on a 7 day cruise when we got on. The specialty restaurants are great, but the other restaurant is also fabulous, not buffet, fine dining.