Snorkel excursion that leaves from Coxen Hole port

haply

Hello

Is there a snorkeling excursion that will pick you up in their catamaran/boat directly at the cruise port (Coxen Hole)? Did not have good experiences on shore tours the last two visits, but want to snorkel (without having to go to West Bay or long bus/car transfers). Thanks in advance.

Hello

Is there a snorkeling excursion that will pick you up in their catamaran/boat directly at the cruise port (Coxen Hole)? Did not have good experiences on shore tours the last two visits, but want to snorkel (without having to go to West Bay or long bus/car transfers). Thanks in advance.

Haven't done it but I believe Jolly Rodger does

http://jollyrogerroatan.com/port-of-roatan-cruise-port/

Hello

I doubt it, Coxen Hole is on the wrong side of the island for calm easy snorkeling. The only option I know is to hop the boat to Maya key, they are said to have fair snorkeling off the pier.

Jolly Rodger says they transfer by bus from the pier to the catamaran.

I know you are not looking for a long transfer but Free Radical is so very worth the effort.

I doubt it, Coxen Hole is on the wrong side of the island for calm easy snorkeling. The only option I know is to hop the boat to Maya key, they are said to have fair snorkeling off the pier.

Jolly Rodger says they transfer by bus from the pier to the catamaran.

I know you are not looking for a long transfer but Free Radical is so very worth the effort.

Yes, Guest is right I think there is a bus transfer from Coxen Hole, when I read more closely - sometimes they are able to pick up directly at Mahogany Bay.

Maya Key would be an easy option with short boat transfer to the island directly from the pier at Coxen Hole.