Splendor Muster Station H?

DebbieMo

I think deck 3, port, mid-ship. We had H on Splendor not long ago, I just don't know port from stern. If you're asking indoors or outdoors, outdoors. They do swipe your sail and sign and they must have called a hundred names to "come get their own muster" after the regular one ended. Everyone was milling back to their cabins/wherever and letting out collective comments as each name was read, kind of like schoolkids when somebody got called over the PA to the principal's office. Made for an entertaining end to muster.

Printed my boarding pass today for our sailing on the 24th and it said we have muster station H. Anyone know where that is located?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I printed our boarding passes yesterday and we are Muster Station H also!! I'm thinking my sister and her husband will be too - they're right across the hall from my husband and I. I'm getting so excited!!

I think deck 3, port, mid-ship. We had H on Splendor not long ago, I just don't know port from stern.............

Port-left-even number of letters, four letters

Starboard-right-odd

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think deck 3, port, mid-ship. We had H on Splendor not long ago, I just don't know port from stern. If you're asking indoors or outdoors, outdoors. They do swipe your sail and sign and they must have called a hundred names to "come get their own muster" after the regular one ended. Everyone was milling back to their cabins/wherever and letting out collective comments as each name was read, kind of like schoolkids when somebody got called over the PA to the principal's office. Made for an entertaining end to muster.

Thanks! I was wondering if it was indoor or out. The late comers to muster are a drag. We spent most of the time just waiting for people and it was hot!

Our cabin is on port side so I'm sure that's the side our station is also.

I printed our boarding passes yesterday and we are Muster Station H also!! I'm thinking my sister and her husband will be too - they're right across the hall from my husband and I. I'm getting so excited!!

Yay! Our cabins must be close then. We have OV on deck 2 you? Super excited here also!!

Are you on the roll call on f b?

Edited by DebbieMo

Thanks! I was wondering if it was indoor or out. The late comers to muster are a drag. We spent most of the time just waiting for people and it was hot!

Our cabin is on port side so I'm sure that's the side our station is also.

It's outside.

......I just don't know port from stern.

Port-left-even number of letters, four letters

Starboard-right-odd

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not to get off subject, but here is how I remember it.

Port= P Starboard= S.

P comes before S in the alphabet. Read left to right. So P is left and S is right. Standing facing towards the front of the ship = P (left) then S (right).

Port has 4 letters = even number of letters, even on the Port side

Starboard has 9 letters = odd nimber of letters, odd on Starboard side

Not to get off subject, but here is how I remember it.

P comes before S in the alphabet. Read left to right. So P is left and S is right. Standing facing towards the front of the ship = P (left) then S (right).

Maybe it's because I'm map/directional oriented (I prefer a map to point-to-point navigation any day)... THIS is all I ever needed and I'll never forget again that as I'm facing ship's forward, Port is on my left. Thanks!

I had station H when I was on the Splendor last year. It was on deck 4. We actually went through the muster drill in the Robusto Lounge. We did leave port late because of a medical emergency on the ship.