Carnival Glory 6/25/2016 Review with Pictures!!

Britbrie

Just read your entire review. One of the better reviews because of all the great picture.

We will be on the Glory again in Feb.2017 with 24 family and friends.

We are counting the days.

My question:

I don't remember having the option at dinner in the MDR to order a steakhouse item at a cost. Is this something that is offered every night?

I saw where someone ordered a filet mignon at a charge of $20. I would definitely do that.

I love eating in the MDR and we never go to the specialty restaurants. But, if they offer a specialty steak in the MDR, I would do that.

Thank you very much for reading! That will be an awesome cruise!

The steakhouse addition in the MDR is offered every evening. The plates are the same as you would get in the Steakhouse!

Great Review

Thank you for reading!

Thanks for sharing!

Do you happen to have images of the Fun Times?

we are on the same ship same Itinerary Oct 15th

Thanks for reading! Unfortunately I do not have the Fun Times, I'm sorry!!

Hope you have a great trip!

I've been following your review, life got in the way and forgot about it, then it popped up again so I was able to finish just now. :) We don't have a cruise booked but were on Glory in May 2010 on the same itinerary. I really enjoy reviews of itineraries we're considering but also enjoy those that we've been on as a way to "relive" some of our cruises and to get ideas for the next time. We also went to Trunk Bay on that cruise and would love to get back there someday. Your pictures are beautiful and you really got some great ones of the Forts in San Juan. Thank you for taking the time to do a review.

• 2 weeks later...
Great review with pictures! I was wondering if you noticed what line dances they are currently doing. I know there is the typical Cupid shuffle, Cha-cha slide, Wobble, but do you know if there are any newer ones that seemed to be popular?

Thank you very much for reading! They are still doing the typical ones, nothing new at all! :)

I've been following your review, life got in the way and forgot about it, then it popped up again so I was able to finish just now. :) We don't have a cruise booked but were on Glory in May 2010 on the same itinerary. I really enjoy reviews of itineraries we're considering but also enjoy those that we've been on as a way to "relive" some of our cruises and to get ideas for the next time. We also went to Trunk Bay on that cruise and would love to get back there someday. Your pictures are beautiful and you really got some great ones of the Forts in San Juan. Thank you for taking the time to do a review.

Thank you for coming back to finish reading!! The Glory is a great ship, definitely my favorite! Thank you again!

Where is the spaceship on Grand Turk? I haven't seen it.

It's just a small little exhibit to the right, past the shopping center.

• 8 months later...

i just want to thank you for your in depth reviews of the glory. You sold me and i booked my first cruise and coming all the way from Australia with my family to enjoy the carribean. I Doubt u still read this old forum and if i knew how to pm u i would but honestly you are a wealth of knowledge and your pics have helped so muc. My 7 and 9 year old i hope love it. HMC looks amazing and i hope we can get to shore. thank you britt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your wonderful in-depth review. About to embark on the Glory next Saturday. Haven't been on her yet. Just came off the Magic earlier this year; what a beautiful ship. St. John has always been and will always be my favorite island.

Congratulations on law school.

Pamela, RN