Port of miami vista embarkation time

MR TIME

Cruise connection bus drops us off around 10:30 am at Port of Miami for the Vista. Does anyone know what time the Vista will start boarding, so we know how much time we will have to kill? (kill-not a perfect word in this day & age)

Hard to say exactly, it can vary from sailing to sailing. Depends also on your boarding priority and how many priority guests are going on before they call your time/zone to board. You shouldn't be waiting all that long if your bus arrives at 10:30am though.

Check in time is different from boarding time. You can go there on the time assigned to you, not earlier. After you check in, boarding will begin according to boarding priority status of guests that can start around 11:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cruise connection bus drops us off around 10:30 am at Port of Miami for the Vista. Does anyone know what time the Vista will start boarding, so we know how much time we will have to kill? (kill-not a perfect word in this day & age)

You have to select a check - in time when you do your on line check in to print out your documents and boarding passes

What check in time did you pick?

No option yet for a check in time, Thats the problem, can I get that BEFORE final payment?

thanks

Yes. As soon as you put down a deposit you can select a check in time. It will be under My Cruise Manager and then select My Cruise Check In. Then go to Online Check In.

I would keep checking .. we have been booked on the Vista for over a year now and we don't sail until Dec 24 2017 , but we were able to pick a check in time right after we booked !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to say exactly, it can vary from sailing to sailing. Depends also on your boarding priority and how many priority guests are going on before they call your time/zone to board. You shouldn't be waiting all that long if your bus arrives at 10:30am though.

Last year we waited 2 hrs in the sun, outside.

The earliest check in time for our Vista cruise in July is 11:00 am. So if you can get that time slot, you'll only have to hang out for 30 minutes or so outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hope I can get an 11:00, FTTF is already sold out 8 months ahead of time, I still check it everyday. Called Carnival, and they cant (wont) tell me when they will start taking check in times, nor odds of them opening up more FTTF.

Thanks

Thought of you were on Carnival transportation the check in time wasn't valid?

Someone will confirm or deny this shortly.

Thought of you were on Carnival transportation the check in time wasn't valid?

Someone will confirm or deny this shortly.

That would be true, but from what I understand it's not a Carnival bus. I don't think they have assigned times. You meet at the designated spot at the airport and they go when the bus is full or whenever. Sounds like they have a different company. Hopefully OP can clarify.

cruise connection is a private bus, drops us right at the dock. Carnival says they will release check in times in Aug, and FTTF MIGHT be available in the last part of November if they have cancellations.

No big deal, we'll just wait outside like we did last year...