Allure comedy shows

Quick question..

Are the comedy shows the same every night or different? We love comedy shows but not sure if we should try to book it a few times or just once.

Same two comedians doing largely the same matierial every night. You can only book one performance pre-cruise.

Edited by clarea

Same two comedians doing largely the same matierial every night. You can only book one performance pre-cruise.

Too add to Bob's statement regarding "largely the same" It a comedian bomb's the first night, he can rewrite his material the 2nd night. That is what happened to us on Allure in 2011. The couple at our table told us about the first guy who was terrible and the 2nd guys was funny. We went that night and the first guy only had 5 minutes while the 2nd guy had about 40 minutes. We heard from others on the 3rd night both comedians were funny and had about 20 minutes or so each. (Not sure how often they rotate the comedians) I will add the RC host, Simeon, on Oasis was funny in his own right. I don't remember who did that on Allure.

Is Simeon on Allure now? We saw him on Oasis, hillarious!

Anyway, I'll also add that at least on our cruise both comedians used the same material in the "introductory show" the first night as they did in their comedy club shows. (Or at least the family friendly part)

Forget the comedians, I'd go just to watch Simeon, he is hilarious!:D

Have you heard if Simeon is back on Oasis? I know when we got off Oasis on May 14, he was also getting off and heading to Harmony. He was joking about how surprised he was that the execs in Miami thought it was a good idea to put him on the ship for all the press to see.:eek::D

Have you heard if Simeon is back on Oasis? I know when we got off Oasis on May 14, he was also getting off and heading to Harmony. He was joking about how surprised he was that the execs in Miami thought it was a good idea to put him on the ship for all the press to see.:eek::D

No, sorry, I don't know his schedule, but it would not surprise me if he has a FB page.