Drink packages on allure

Just wondering tried to see which one covers sodas water Nd non alcoholic drinks ? Can't find one that offers the non alcholic. If not does anyone know how much they are on ship per drink. Trying to see which package to get

You want Royal Replenish

It includes

Soda

Water (still and sparkling)

Fresh OJ

Specialty coffee (espresso based)

Virgin cocktails

I printed that out reallyitsmema but it doesn't say anything about non-alcholic drinks?

It's true, the latest flyer left out any mention of non-alcoholic drinks. However, they were still included in packages on our recent Vision cruise.

You want Royal Replenish

It includes

Soda

Water (still and sparkling)

Fresh OJ

Specialty coffee (espresso based)

Virgin cocktails

Semi-stupid question here: Can anyone confirm whether or not the premium coffee covered in the Royal Replenish package includes Starbucks?

Semi-stupid question here: Can anyone confirm whether or not the premium coffee covered in the Royal Replenish package includes Starbucks?

No packages include the Starbucks branded venues aboard Oasis and Allure. However, the Replenish and Ultimate packages include specialty coffees at restaurants and venues like Cafe Promenade and Cafe Latte-Tudes, which may or may not use Starbucks coffee beans.

I printed that out reallyitsmema but it doesn't say anything about non-alcholic drinks?

If you go into your cruise planner, it still mentions non-alcoholic drinks in the text. We printed that out and are taking it with us. If they won't honor it, I will get a refund for both packages I purchased.

If you go into your cruise planner, it still mentions non-alcoholic drinks in the text. We printed that out and are taking it with us. If they won't honor it, I will get a refund for both packages I purchased.

And *smack* them, I hope. :eek:

I was wondering something about the ultimate package.

Can I get a seattle best latte?

I didnt get with me about the drinks per day, is it 10 drinks per day or?

Can I like get one drink from one bar, and get one from an other so I can give to my husband?

(these are just questions).

Can I have one latte, and later on get one more and give it to my husband?

Can I get a seattle best latte?

I didnt get with me about the drinks per day, is it 10 drinks per day or?

Can I like get one drink from one bar, and get one from an other so I can give to my husband?

Can I have one latte, and later on get one more and give it to my husband?

You can get a latte, but the packages are not to be shared.

Can I get a seattle best latte? Yes, depending on which ship it's from cafe promenade or cafe latte-tudes

I didnt get with me about the drinks per day, is it 10 drinks per day or? No daily limit

Can I like get one drink from one bar, and get one from an other so I can give to my husband? No you can't. Sharing is expressly forbidden and part of the terms you agree to when you purchase. If you're caught they can cancel your package with no refund.

Can I have one latte, and later on get one more and give it to my husband? Still no

Answers in bold

• 6 months later...