Booking Shows Online

Hello All,

I have a newbie question. We have booked all our shows online for our upcoming cruise on Allure of the Seas. All the shows the we reserved were free shows so no credit card was required for reservations. Do we get any confirmation email? Or should we just print the "My Calendar" section in the cruise planner?

Does anyone know when they have the up cake baking/decorating classes on the Allure of the Seas? When and where can we sign up for those classes?

Thank you

Edited by Yankee123
Another question added

Hello All,

I have a newbie question. We have booked all our shows online for our upcoming cruise on Allure of the Seas. All the shows the we reserved were free shows so no credit card was required for reservations. Do we get any confirmation email? Or should we just print the "My Calendar" section in the cruise planner?

Does anyone know when they have the up cake baking/decorating classes on the Allure of the Seas? When and where can we sign up for those classes?

Thank you

I just booked all our shows for our 8/21 Allure cruise and received email confirmations for them. And they show up in our calendar in the Cruise Planner.

Never figured out why but I never got email confirmations when booking online (i.e. nothing for shows or dinner even though the system says that it is sending one). However, it does show on the Calendar and so I felt comfortable that it booked ok. I didn't need it, but I did print out My Calendar and took it with me on the cruise. For shows, they scan your Sea Pass card and the reservation is there. For dinner, they just asked us our stateroom number. We never had an issue for any of them.

For the cup cake decorating class, I think it was under 'Activities'. Try searching there.

Edited by LuCruise

That's exactly what happened. Just found boh the emails in the junk folder. Thanks for the heads up.

I just searched again and there was nothing for anything related to cup cakes under activities online. Is it something we can only reserve once on board the ship?

That's exactly what happened. Just found boh the emails in the junk folder. Thanks for the heads up.

I just searched again and there was nothing for anything related to cup cakes under activities online. Is it something we can only reserve once on board the ship?

Yes, on board.

Hello All,

Thank you

Shows you booked will be listed on your cruise docs when you print them.

The Cupcake Decorating is listed in the Activities section of the Cruise Planner. You can pick how many people, day and time of session and put on your credit card.