7 night cruise - how many formal evenings???

TroubleT

Please, please, please - it would be greatly appreciated if you and your significant other would wear formal attire:

Woman: Short or long formal dress or fancy cocktail dress or palazzo pants with very fancy top

gentleman: Tuxedo (may be rented on the ship) or a dark suit

thank you very, very much. It is greatly appreciated by many of us that are trying to keep celebrity as the last bastion for "real formal nights". You will both look fabulous! And have a great evening!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!:):):)

That is obvious so its odd that you mention it or is it? :)

I agree 'SeaBlu' - I also wish more would make the effort..!

Have wonderful cruisin' all! :)

By the way, we endorse formal dining. My comment was simply to elaborate that the original post was asked and answered. Anything in addition thereto should have been the subject of a separate post.

Please, please, please - it would be greatly appreciated if you and your significant other would wear formal attire:

Woman: Short or long formal dress or fancy cocktail dress or palazzo pants with very fancy top

gentleman: Tuxedo (may be rented on the ship) or a dark suit

thank you very, very much. It is greatly appreciated by many of us that are trying to keep celebrity as the last bastion for "real formal nights". You will both look fabulous! And have a great evening!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!:):):)

If you are going to give the dress code for formal at least give the correct one. It is the following:

Tuxedo, dinner jacket or suit... The word dark was removed from the description of suit several years ago.

[quote name=SeaBlu;

thank you very' date=' very much. It is greatly appreciated by many of us that are trying to keep celebrity as the last bastion for "real formal nights". You will both look fabulous! And have a great evening!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!:):):)[/quote]

The Silversea people think of themselves as the "last bastion" as well. Yet many passengers still wear dark blazers with ties on formal nights...on both lines.

I'm wearing jeans....worn jeans, faded, with holes and patches....

only kidding....couldn't resist.....but i am amazed at how important it is how OTHER people dress. when we dress up, we dress up for ourselves, and derive pleasure from that experience, not from looking at others....

boy, such a serious thread....

Archived