Oosterdam layout experts!

CobbClan

We are staying on the Rotterdam deck, cabin 7011. Where does the end of the hallway go? There seems to be only 3 cabins forward of ours. What is beyond that? Can you go out on the front? Will there be much traffic past our cabin? I am thinking of decorating our door, will anyone even see it?

Usually the doors are open when you are viewing the glaciers.

Neither Oosterdam or Zuiderdam let anyone out on forward decks- they claimed they were closed off due to security or wind (depending on who you were talking to).

Silly to spend the money to put all of these outside decks in when they couldn't be used- I would think they would have added another row of staterooms and pushed staff cabins all the way forward. Front would look like S Calss

Neither Oosterdam or Zuiderdam let anyone out on forward decks- they claimed they were closed off due to security or wind (depending on who you were talking to).

Silly to spend the money to put all of these outside decks in when they couldn't be used- I would think they would have added another row of staterooms and pushed staff cabins all the way forward. Front would look like S Calss

We are just back from the Oosterdam. You can get forward deck access right beside the gym on the starboard side of the ship -deck 9. For Glacier bay they open up the bow access. -Deck 4, I believe.

Mary

you mean like this? :)

CarnivalSpirit-ZihuatanejoBay.jpg