Freedom of the Seas - Live Review 11/26/2016-12/4/2016

I think it was $55 but will try to confirm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just asked a bartender in the schooner. She said $548 so that would be $68.50 per day. Works out to $58 per day + 18%

Thank you for the food reviews ! I have a question for you. Is St Marteen on the same time as the ship? We booked an excursion ( not form RCI) and I received an email saying the island is on Atlantic time and the ship is in Eastern.

I think St Martin was an hour ahead. I am 100% sure Puerto Rico was an hour ahead. We are from NB Canada so Atlantic time is our normal :). The announcements will tell if if there is a time difference and to make sure you follow ship time.

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

Thank you for the food reviews ! I have a question for you. Is St Marteen on the same time as the ship? We booked an excursion ( not form RCI) and I received an email saying the island is on Atlantic time and the ship is in Eastern.

On the Nov. 12th sailing, there was an hour difference in St. Martin.

The email is correct.

Great review CDM! :D I don't really see any crab or shrimp in that cocktail? It mostly looks like greens. (Note to self) :D

Paul says there was two tiny shrimp. It was basically coleslaw lol

Enjoying an overcast day in the solarium. I think all the Floridians and Southerners are hiding. As a Maritimer, this is like a nice June day. I will enjoy the plentiful deck chairs and prompt bar service while I still can. I know darn well I am going home to snow!!!! 5e8db3aa2dcaa89ed13b0ff00e35896f.jpg

What a fantastic review! Looks like you had a great time. Thank you for sharing.

Can you please tell me if they have a Britto store onboard Freedom?

Safe travels home,

Serena

I am sorry but I did not notice. I believe there used to be but did not notice if it was still there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for all of this. We are doing the 8 day on Freedom in February. I just made final payment, so I'm pretty fired up right now. I think I can survive ten weeks of 7th and 8th Grade foolishness. We're in the home stretch now!

I'd also like to say thank you for the LIVE review. We are sailing in March and our kids don't have a clue. They will on Christmas. Have several friends going and 4 are first timers and I can't wait to see their faces in awe. Thank you for taking the extra time to post the wine menus for me that was so kind and appreciated. Can't wait to step foot on Freedom again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Excellent Review...thank you so much. I will be doing a back to back on Freedom starting on January 7....

I know you posted all the compasses....how many formal nights? 1 or 2? Also, did you notice spa treatment prices going down as the week went on?

Just got of the Freedom last Sunday. My friend and I got a special on the last Sea Day (not sure if it was offered before then) $99 for a facial, shoulder & back massage, leg and ankle massage and scalp massage. It was for an hour. It was awesome.

Just and FYI.... they tried to up sell with my friend and push products. However, my masseuse did not.