KLM July 28th

Karysa

Just checked and KLM was due in at 10:55 today but now says 13:23 on the KLM website. If you are heading there today hit mullet first and then Maho. We drove by on Sunday and there was not much of a beach at Maho. Mullet was in great shape this a.m. though.

Edited by Karysa

Where can I find the schedule for the planes? I was thinking about checking it out about a week before our trip so I can plan our day there around it :-).

SXMairport.com/flights will give you incoming and outgoing flights for current date - if you check daily for, say, a week in advance you will get a good idea of schedules.

The KLM landed at 13:10 on Tuesday and the PJA schedule had it at 10:55 on time the whole day. It is a good sight to find out what planes will be landing on a particular day but it was 2 hrs and 15 minutes off with the KLM this week and the beach at Maho is pretty much non-existent right now. It's just not somewhere to spend time at the beach given its close proximity to both Simpson Bay beach and Mullet.

Edited by Karysa

Thanks for all this, but please report on activity on Orient????? :)

gary

Not much progress to me at Orient. The beach bars are down. We saw one digger/excavator in the fenced area behind where the beach bars beyond Kontiki and before Club Orient is. My guess is that this is where the new building housing the beach bars will be. Just a sandy fenced in area with a digger as of today.

Thanks for the info everybody, I hope the KLM will be Here the same day we are :D

KLM/Air France is scheduled for Monday, September 7th.

11:00 Paris - Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)

14:00 St Maarten - Princ. Juliana Airport (SXM)

Airbus A340-300

gary