Hotel on beach in Ft lauderdale

mecruzalot

You mention two completely different areas. :confused:

Miami Beach will run more than Ft. Lauderdale.

Where are you arriving and what time?

Which port are you cruising from?

Inexpensive means what to you? Obviously beach hotels will run higher during any period.

I am looking for a hotel on the beach in the Ft Lauderdale/ Miami area precruise for 1 night. Are there any inexpensive but nice fairly nice ones?

I assume you need a hotel for the night of 8/7 if your cruise departs 8/8. Look on LMT. They have the B Ocean Resort for only $98.37 and it is on the beach and has a nice pool. There are also several others reasonably priced.

You can join the club for $25 but then you get a $25 credit on your booking so it is free to join.

http://www.lastminutetravel.com

We stayed in Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel, Hollywood last year - pretty inexpensive and on the beautiful Hollywood Beach Broadwalk. Got it through an online travel site ... I don't know if I can say which site.

And a couple of years ago we stayed at Sun Towers Hotel & Suites right on Ft. Lauderdale Beach (at the very north end of the beach) Very nice.

Good luck.

We are staying near Fort Lauderdale in Hollywood at Rip Tide Oceanfront Hotel. It is a small, older hotel but gets good reviews on Trip Advisor. It is right on the beach and Broadwalk. The price was right for a beach front.