All Things DIY Barbados Beaches!

cruisexlife

Hello,

I was doing my rounds on the internet after I couldn't find the information I needed on here, and I came across a very cool website, http://www.beachesofbarbados.com/.

If you open the website, it lists all the major beaches, as well as a short video showing clips and giving information on the specific beach.

Just in case any of you out there are making your day in Barbados a beach day like me, thought this would help.

Be sure to leave what beach(es) you're interested in so other CC members can help! :p

• 1 month later...
Hello,

I was doing my rounds on the internet after I couldn't find the information I needed on here, and I came across a very cool website, http://www.beachesofbarbados.com/.

If you open the website, it lists all the major beaches, as well as a short video showing clips and giving information on the specific beach.

Just in case any of you out there are making your day in Barbados a beach day like me, thought this would help.

Be sure to leave what beach(es) you're interested in so other CC members can help! :p

Great for the CC members, and pleased to note our favourites are not shown on the map.:)

Edited by PORT ROYAL

• 6 months later...

Hi, I really need some help on beach advice...

We are debating a resort for a one day trip just while ship is in port. Or going to one of the west coast beaches for a few hours and get some drinks and food but not all inclusive as another option. We have the option to purchase one day passes in December. I wanted to get firsthand opinion of the experience you had for the beach, food and pools. We have a 3 year old so was looking for calmer seas which is on the west side.

any thoughts would be appreciated as we are looking at this Crystal Cove, Almond Beach, Tamarind and Coconut Court. But then we also might just hang at another spot on beach shack place that has umbrellas and loungers too. Thank you so much

Celeste

• 4 months later...