Diamond Lounge on Quantum

Does anyone know if the Diamond Lounge will be over looking the water on the Quantum?

Yes, the Diamond Lounge will have windows with a view of the sea (no obstructed view). Should be nice!

Yes, the Diamond Lounge will have windows with a view of the sea (no obstructed view). Should be nice!

According to the deck plans and photo's I'm looking at there are no windows at all. Did they change the location of DL?

Edited by Nhsaltshaker

Oh...cool!

I know! I think it's going to be a really nice Diamond Club at least I'm hoping so!

FYI the Diamond Club on OASIS OF THE SEAS now has windows to the sea as well. It's been moved from the Royal Promenade to the what used to be one of the annex rooms of the dining room. From pictures I've seen it looks much nicer and more inviting now. I'm hoping that QUANTUM's will be similar!

Despite all of the posted proclamations of doom and gloom, the Quantum will have a Diamond Club. I even remember one post that guaranteed there would be no Diamond Club on Quantum.

From the deck plans ---

Concierge Club Guests staying in Grand Suite-level rooms and higher, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor® Society members enjoy access to this lounge offering sweeping ocean views and serving complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks.

Diamond Club Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor® Society members enjoy access to this lounge, created to serve these loyal guests with concierge access, complimentary continental breakfast, and evening drinks.