Cruise weather forecast site

I've just seen this on another forum. It's a great site for weather forecasts specific to a specific cruise - unfortunately it doesn't include Thomson. :( Not much help for most of us on here unless you've got a trip booked with a different line, as I know some have, so for information it may be worth bookmarking.

cruiseoutlook.com

Thanks Kruzseeka, I've written it down;), as I'm not sure I'll ever find anything ever again on this new computer!:eek:

Does it work for your next cruise?, as this must be coming up shortly.:D

Thanks Kruzseeka, I've written it down;), as I'm not sure I'll ever find anything ever again on this new computer!:eek:

Does it work for your next cruise?, as this must be coming up shortly.:D

Yes it does happy v. Got a bit of a shock when I first looked and the temps looked more than a bit chilly (was about to throw in a few more fleeces!:eek:) but whether I was looking at the wrong date or not I'm not sure but when I checked again it looked quite promising! Relief! :) Off on Thursday. :D

Have a fabulous time Kruzseeka. Didn't realize it was this week :o Remind me where you are going?

Thanks Linda - we intend to! ;) It's Norway and Iceland - so you can see why I'm watching the weather carefully! Still we'll be glad of the break whatever. Are you home yet - if not enjoy your remaining time in the sun! :)

Yes it does happy v. Got a bit of a shock when I first looked and the temps looked more than a bit chilly (was about to throw in a few more fleeces!:eek:) but whether I was looking at the wrong date or not I'm not sure but when I checked again it looked quite promising! Relief! :) Off on Thursday. :D

I didn't realise it was that soon.:eek:

I think in the north the weather forecasts are a bit hit and miss but the places are so fantastic you will enjoy it come what may.:)

I'll look forward to hearing about celebrity when you get back, have a fantastic time.:D

I was surprised to learn you are going so soon. Hope You have a fantastic time, Kruzseeka. I too will look forward to hearing about your Celebrity experience as with Thomson not leaving UK ports next year I and a lot of people will be very interested in other cruise lines. :)

Thanks happy v and Jakanne. :) Yes it will be interesting - but different I guess with some pluses and some minuses. I must say we're looking forward to the break and the ship will certainly be a new experience! I'll let you know what we make of it. ;)

Have a great time all.Been to both Iceland and Norway a number of times,great places

Thanks Jim :) We went for the first time to Iceland last year and were bowled over by it - thankfully we had lovely sunny weather although not hot but we were able to appreciate the fantastic scenery and geology. Just hope we are lucky this time.

Thanks Linda - we intend to! ;) It's Norway and Iceland - so you can see why I'm watching the weather carefully! Still we'll be glad of the break whatever. Are you home yet - if not enjoy your remaining time in the sun! :)

Hi Kruzseeka, no still here and it's raining! My daughter went down with sickness on Monday night and I am feeling off colour today! Just waiting for our room to be done, then, I'm going for a lie down. Too noisy in the bar - half term!

Anyway, have a great time. I'll be interested to hear what you think of the food on Celebrity as we were not very impressed with it on the Eclipse :(

Hi Kruzseeka, no still here and it's raining! My daughter went down with sickness on Monday night and I am feeling off colour today! Just waiting for our room to be done, then, I'm going for a lie down. Too noisy in the bar - half term!

Anyway, have a great time. I'll be interested to hear what you think of the food on Celebrity as we were not very impressed with it on the Eclipse :(

Sorry to hear you're not well Linda - hopefully not too serious and you will soon feel better.

Yes I'll certainly feed back (excuse pun!!!) on the food since as you know I've been a bit sensitised to that issue after being a bit disappointed on our last trip so it is something I will be noticing! :rolleyes:

Oh Linda, I am so sorry to hear that their has been sickness in the family on your holiday. I hope you feel better soon :)

Oh no, hope the 'cruisin' family are feeling better soon.

It's been pouring here all day and cold.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Can't believe the spelling faux pas :o Can't even blame predictive text :eek:

Oops didn't notice the spelling mistake!

I had a poorly tummy yesterday :( Imodium to the rescue :) Feeling better today, just had toast & cereals, so far so good!! Weather still cloudy. Think perhaps this area is not such a good idea this time of year. South of Spain looks warmer.

Maybe I should give up on holidays - tummy bugs in two years! Ha ha - perhaps not!

Upset tummy?thought you said you weren`t going to do the rollercoasters Linda ;)

Seriously,glad you seem to be feeling a bit better and hope your having a good time despite your tummy probs and not so good weather

Thanks Jim :). Back to normal (no comment,lol) just had a walk down to the seafront for a bit of Spanish omelette :)

Oops didn't notice the spelling mistake!

I had a poorly tummy yesterday :( Imodium to the rescue :) Feeling better today, just had toast & cereals, so far so good!! Weather still cloudy. Think perhaps this area is not such a good idea this time of year. South of Spain looks warmer.

Maybe I should give up on holidays - tummy bugs in two years! Ha ha - perhaps not!

Glad you are feeling better today, Linda. I suppose the weather can be quite changeable most places at this time of year.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday and the sun shines for you :)

Glad you are feeling better today, Linda. I suppose the weather can be quite changeable most places at this time of year.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday and the sun shines for you :)

Thanks Eleanor, just sitting in the sun :) with a coffee! DD etc gone to water park. This is a lovely hotel - Golden Port Salou.