Best time to book ncl

Trixie21

Hi - just read about getaway and jade doing Northern Europe in summer 2017 and super interested in booking when the itinerary becomes available. My question is about the best time to book - with some other cruise lines generally speaking the earlier you book the better - is this also the case with NCL?

Never hesitate to book as early as possible. Generally, those are the lowest prices for a cruise. But, up until final payment, if prices do go down, you can get the new lower price (although if promotions were involved originally, you might lose them if those promotions are not still offered).

We sailed on the POA last December. We initially booked in January, and rebooked in February, when the price went down and the promotion got better.

The price steadily went up after that, even when the Hawaii cruise stopped getting any promotions.

Never hesitate to book as early as possible. Generally, those are the lowest prices for a cruise. But, up until final payment, if prices do go down, you can get the new lower price (although if promotions were involved originally, you might lose them if those promotions are not still offered).

Thanks for response. We are from the UK so can't take advantage of price drops as in the U.S. I will look at the initial price when released and if it suits me I will book . Need to do a it of research on NCL to get my head round beverage and dining packages in particular! Been on RCCL recently as they had new ships in Europe .