Maps for older children

MaiseyM

We are taking two cruises with my tweens/teens next year. The ships are huge. I want to give them some sort of print out of the maps offered online on RCCL. They have a deck by deck view and description of what is on each ship. Does anyone have any creative ideas of how to create a booklet or map to highlight the features on each deck? I can come up with a word document, but that's so boring. I was thinking something a little more interactive/visible... Almost like the website but in a printed/on paper version. Thoughts?

Go to http://www.cruisedeckplans.com. Choose your cruise line, then your ship. Then on the right it will say 1. Choose a deck below to view. Right under that, above the decks, it says PDF this deck, or choose 5 decks to pdf (all on one sheet). I like to print out the public decks (as opposed to cabin decks) five at a time, in color. EM

Edited by Essiesmom

Essiesmom! Thank you!!! This is exactly what I was looking for.

While they can use the maps on board, I wanted to give them something fun to look at and build the excitement (this is a surprise for them). Not only will this build excitement, but it will give them a better frame of reference when they have the 'kid in the candy store' emotions walking in. It's the worlds biggest ship (Oasis) so I would prefer they have somewhat of a frame of mind of what the decks have, which places are of interest to them/what isn't of interest... before we go on the ship. They can process this easier if they can look at the map on the flight down to Florida. Thank you!