Early dinner and show times on Brilliance of the Seas?

We haven't sailed on Royal Caribbean for many years and will be on a Med cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas in September.

We like to attend the early after-dinner shows. I don't think this ship requires reservations for the shows.

What are the usual show times in the Pacifica Theatre?

We like a table for not more than six people. As it may be a good idea to reserve My Time Dining in the MDR, working backwards, what time should we make our reservations for?

We haven't sailed on Royal Caribbean for many years and will be on a Med cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas in September.

We like to attend the early after-dinner shows. I don't think this ship requires reservations for the shows.

What are the usual show times in the Pacifica Theatre?

We like a table for not more than six people. As it may be a good idea to reserve My Time Dining in the MDR, working backwards, what time should we make our reservations for?

Here is a Brilliance compass, which will list all the event times:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=51843083#post51843083

If you are in My Time, you can get a table for two and be finished with dinner in an hour or so.

Thanks for the replies.

We're used to sailing on Princess where the shows are at 8 and 10 pm. Dinner at 6 allowed us to attend the early show and, sometimes, a second venue without staying up too late. We'll need to adapt! ;p

We're travelling with another couple, like to meet new people and prefer My Time Dining so we can be flexible depending on the port day. Princess allows reservations only on the day you want to dine and the Dine Line often isn't open before leaving the ship on an early port day. Can we reserve a table in the MDR days in advance?

T ... Can we reserve a table in the MDR days in advance?

While you cannot reserve a specific table, you can make a reservation for a time and size of party in advance.

If you do early seating, you WILL be done in time for the after-dinner show...no worries!

Thanks, especially because the 'early' show is at 9pm on RCI instead of 8pm on Princess. Might actually work better for us as, sometimes, we had to skip dessert.;)

How soon before the show should you arrive at the large venue to get a seat, or even smaller venues?