MDR Menus On Radiance Trans Pacific Cruises

Hi All

Have just booked the Radiance TP from Honolulu to Sydney in Sept 2018. Just wondering, as the cruise is 19 nights, are the MDR Menus repeated part way through or does RCCI have special menus for these longer cruises?

Cheers

Hi All

Have just booked the Radiance TP from Honolulu to Sydney in Sept 2018. Just wondering, as the cruise is 19 nights, are the MDR Menus repeated part way through or does RCCI have special menus for these longer cruises?

Cheers

There are at least 14 different menus that they can choose from. Menus are different, though some entrees are repeated.

Following along. We just booked this from Seattle to Sydney. But I thought it is in Oct 2018?

If you are sailing from Seattle in Oct 2018 you must be on Explorer. Radiance is doing Vancouver to Honolulu and then Honolulu to Sydney via Tahiti and New Zealand. While Explorer is doing Seattle/Honolulu/Sydney as one cruise via Fiji and New Caledonia.

• 2 weeks later...

Even on the 24 night transpacific on Explorer I think they only repeated a few menus right near the end of the cruise -- otherwise it was probably a good solid 20 days of new menus. (Not always great menus, mind you, but they were marginally different each night!)

At least with 5 Specialty Dining options plus Windjammer if the MDR doesn't take your fancy, we won't go hungry. Also definitely want to try out Chefs Table so I can compare to Rhapsody and Voyager.:D