Grand Cayman Questions

drac0nic

Hi - My fiancee and i are planning a cruise had some questions.

We'll be in grand cayman on sept 24 2014 and were wondering what we should do if its raining. we're on a tight budget and would like enjoy our time as much as possible without spending much money.

Also - how much is cab fare usually there? we were planning on taking a cab from port to royal palms ( 4 min drive )

Not much to do in Grand Cayman if it's raining. If it looks like it's going to be an all day rain (which isn't too likely) stay on the ship. We've been on GC when it was not raining, but cool and windy and all watersports activities were cancelled. We went to Hell, wandered around town and had some lunch and drinks, then headed back to the ship. Too cool to swim and too windy to be on the beach or snorkel.

Honestly, next time I go and it's raining or cold (it only happened one time in 10) I will just hunker down in Margaritaville and enjoy the music and drinks.

Hi - My fiancee and i are planning a cruise had some questions.

We'll be in grand cayman on sept 24 2014 and were wondering what we should do if its raining. we're on a tight budget and would like enjoy our time as much as possible without spending much money.

Also - how much is cab fare usually there? we were planning on taking a cab from port to royal palms ( 4 min drive )

Last time I was there they had a local jitney bus which was $2.50 to go to 7 mile beach near the Westin.