guranteed cabins

We booked a few weeks ago on Liberty of the seas and managed to get a price drop when they introduced guaranteed cabins, we changed to a guaranty and they assigned us our cabin a couple days later *interior K class deck 10 aft * That is all fine and dandy.

This morning I have noticed that they now have guaranty interior M, N available. To change it will be 80 euros more to change to M and 40 euros to change to a N the price stays the same if we keep our Q.

In your opinion is it worth changing? I have noticed that they don't have the Pullman beds in these cabins, is there a hide a bed for our 8 year old?

Thanks Edited by redspain

If you are happy with your cabin, I do not see the value in moving to another class of standard inside on Liberty.

I have sometimes moved to "outside GTY" very last minute and gotten a Balcony that way. That said someone on my Liberty Transatlantic took a last minute "inside GTY" and lucked out getting a FO Family outside next to me, as there were no insides or standard outsides to give her. But no guarantee of such luck.

[quote name='redspain']We booked a few weeks ago on Liberty of the seas and managed to get a price drop when they introduced guaranteed cabins, we changed to a guaranty and they assigned us our cabin a couple days later *interior K class deck 10 aft * That is all fine and dandy.

This morning I have noticed that they now have guaranty interior M, N available. To change it will be 80 euros more to change to M and 40 euros to change to a N the price stays the same if we keep our Q.

In your opinion is it worth changing? I have noticed that they don't have the Pullman beds in these cabins, is there a hide a bed for our 8 year old?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

The only interior cabins on Liberty that hold 3 or more people are category K. You likely would not be allowed to book one of the other guarantees and even if you were you would be assigned a category K.

No other type of beds for interiors other than the Pullman.

[quote name='Ourusualbeach']The only interior cabins on Liberty that hold 3 or more people are category K. You likely would not be allowed to book one of the other guarantees and even if you were you would be assigned a category K.

No other type of beds for interiors other than the Pullman.[/QUOTE]

I kind of figured that about the K cat and 3 people. I guess I was hoping that it could work out to an upgrade if I were to change to M class.