ms Noordam in Juneau May 24, 2017

Scrapnana

They're late and haven't changed the AIS but are now heading up the Gastineau.

Roy

She was scheduled for 12:30, it is now pushing 4 pm. At the time I read the AIS, it was reading current status.

I wonder what changed her schedule so much?

Peter is right - it is almost 3 pm. I can't even subtract 4 from 7. :rolleyes:

Edited by Happily@Sea

She was scheduled for 12:30, it is now pushing 4 pm. At the time I read the AIS, it was reading current status.

I wonder what changed her schedule so much?

Peter is right - it is almost 3 pm. I can't even subtract 4 from 7. :rolleyes:

No clue from either Princess forum or roll call. My hope would be either fantastic glacier calving or wildlife sighting but that's just a hope.

Roy

No clue from either Princess forum or roll call. My hope would be either fantastic glacier calving or wildlife sighting but that's just a hope.

Roy

I never think of going to the Princess [or whoever] threads, until someone mentions it on the HAL forum.

Had an appointment and missed the sail-in today (poor planning on my part:o) and need to go to bed early (for me) and will miss the sail-away:eek:. Also will miss Thursday's sail-in but will be here for her early sail-away.

ETA - Well, Noordam just said she was leaving early (in about 15 minutes). I will stay up to watch after all.

Roy

I never think of going to the Princess [or whoever] threads, until someone mentions it on the HAL forum.

I asked on the Princess boards and someone said that they heard there was an itinerary change for this week and next week's Emerald cruises and the poster thought it changed to a 2:30 PM arrival.

I asked on the Princess boards and someone said that they heard there was an itinerary change for this week and next week's Emerald cruises and the poster thought it changed to a 2:30 PM arrival.

Thank you for the info - I will note it on my schedule. :D