Rental Car Shuttle Hours

kbrown89

I'm going on the POA in September. We are planning on renting a car in most locations. Does anyone know what the hours of operation are for the shuttles that take you to and from the airport? Thanks in advance! :)

I'm going on the POA in September. We are planning on renting a car in most locations. Does anyone know what the hours of operation are for the shuttles that take you to and from the airport? Thanks in advance! :)

For Hilo, Kona, 2nd day of Maui and 2nd day of Kauai you will not have a problem, the shuttles run up until All Aboard. For the 1st day of Maui and the1st day of Kauai, you will need to call the rental agencies and inquire about their hours.

If you are keeping a rental car overnight in Kauai, you can purchase a parking pass at the Anchor Cove Shopping Center, 3416 Rice St, 808-246-4422. Center. They have a free shuttle to the pier 8:30am-9pm.

If you are keeping a rental car overnight in Maui, the only parking options are to do two one-day rentals or to park at the airport for $13 and take the shuttle back and forth (if the shuttles are running at the times you need) or take a cab back and forth to the pier.

On the Big Island, Harper's will p/u and d/o at the port. Their rental place is 2-3 miles away in Hilo.

https://www.harpershawaii.com/

On Kauai, there's a rental place at the shopping center a short walk from the port in Nawiliwili. I forgot the name, but a Google search should find it.

Reserve in advance, for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...