Specialty Restaurants' Rebate?

mystori

Greetings,

My father and I are sailing on the Anthem of the Seas in November. We pre-booked our dinners for each night, including 3 for-fee specialty restaurants - we also pre-paid for these online.

Royal Caribbean's website advertises "Up to 30% onboard credit... when you make 3 or more reservations at your favorite specialty restaurants." In parentheses, it says "applied on Day 1 of cruise." Is that really how it works? Should I expect to see a rebate in the form of onboard credits appear on my account when we board the ship? Or do I need to take a proactive step to request them? How has this worked for others in the past?

Thanks in advance for your response.

We did this with Quantum, and the rebate appeared in the form of an OBC a few days after boarding. If by the third day it hasn't appeared on your account, go talk to guest services about it. Ours appeared with no follow up though. Hope that helps!

Glad I saw this post as I have been meaning to ask this...

We booked FOUR pay restaurants.....do we get 30% back from the price of three of them or is it 30% back from the total amount we paid if we opted for more than three?

I don't 100% remember so don't quote me on this, but I am pretty sure you get back 30% of the total you spent.

I don't 100% remember so don't quote me on this, but I am pretty sure you get back 30% of the total you spent.

Twenty five percent for 4. I believe the discount does not apply to drinks and any add'l grats.