Breeze July 2-9 Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan thoughts and video!

gigem_aggies

When we got on the tender, I told my husband I was pretty sure this was how Gilligan's Island started. He said he hoped there was a Mary Ann somewhere onboard, to which I reminded him I WAS IT. LOL! :D

My dad liked Flick so much, he went to to both the early and late showings!

My 12-year-old niece is already bugging her mom to look to see where Schwartz will be next summer because she wants to go on another cruise with him as CD. She's definitely crushing on him! <3

What times are the shows at night? We are going on the Breeze in December, can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the review!

How would we request a kid in a different kid's club age group? We have pre-registered online; I don't see a place to change it while editing. Do I need to request the change while on the ship, or do I need to unregister and re-register him online?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for the review!

How would we request a kid in a different kid's club age group? We have pre-registered online; I don't see a place to change it while editing. Do I need to request the change while on the ship, or do I need to unregister and re-register him online?

Thanks!

We did so once onboard. They have an open house kind of thing the first evening to register, see the camp area, etc.

Muster: I really like that Muster was inside. We were E3, so our muster station was in the Blush dining room, lower level. My parents were B4 (I think) and they mustered upstairs in the dining room and my grandparents were D4 and they were somewhere near the arcade. I did NOT like that there wasn’t a map or a clearly written muster station location somewhere. We had to ask one of the guides where to go and it seemed a lot of others had to do the same. because the ship was so big and I ran out of time. I don’t know. But, we had a great time and are already planning our next trip. Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll try to help. :)

Thanks for the info. For future reference, your muster station is always printed on your Sail & Sign card.