Lawn Club in October in Greece

gf42

I am taking the Silhouette on October 23, 2017 from Rome to Greece and Israel. Since Lawn Club is outdoors, will it be too cool at that time of year to eat outdoors in the evening ? Also, does anyone know if they offer lunch and what the cost is at the Lawn Club or other specialty restaurants ? Thx

They have clear plastic curtains that they can roll down if weather is cold or rainy. I don't think it will be a problem for you, but I'd bring a light jacket as backup. Lunch is offered on sea days for $15. Gourmet burger and dessert (warm choc chip cookie with ice cream - very, very, very good!). I loved the LCG for both lunch and dinner. I sure hope that conversion of the Mast Grill to for fee upscale burgers won't come to the Reflection & Silhouette and eliminate lunch at the LCG. For $5 more the LCG offers table service (I believe a salad bar) and a great desert.

I think you will be fine and you will have an incredible dinner. We were on Silhouette TA Nov 1 - 16, which I would think would be way cooler than Greece in Oct and we found it a bit cool one night. They do pass out blankets if you are feeling cold and there are clear panels they can use to keep the wind out.

We did a Greece cruise in October a few years back, while it was still nicely warm, it was also very windy. Like ridiculously windy. :)

That said, Lawn Club Grill is enclosed enough that you can pretty much eat there no matter the weather. Enjoy, it was our favorite specialty restaurant. :)

Thank you everyone. Maybe I'll just wait until I am on the ship and decide then.

Whatever you do, don't miss this wonderful place. It is the best Celebrity restaurant afloat as far as we are concerned. A tip, don't load up the pizza you make. We did, and by the time we were finished the meal ending with the hot chocolate cookie and ice cream, I was so stuffed I could hardly breathe. We were wiser the second time. It is rare when you return to a restaurant having had a remarkable meal, to find it as good the second time. LCG is this rare restaurant. I wish it were on all the Celebrity ships.