Shuttle to Port Canaveral hotel and back

flyboysmom

Hello my Cruise Critic friends, going the Carnival Magic, flying into Orlando and need information on name of shuttle that will pick us up and take us to a hotel, still unnamed or found hotel and then return us back to airport after our cruise. Thank you, Flyboysm:)

Yep, we've used Cocoa Beach Shuttle for the past several years and haven't had any problems. We used a different company the first time several years ago and it took like 2.5 hours to get to CB! They made 2 stops along the way, getting of the highway, etc... I know there are some negative opinions/reviews, but I think there are more positive ones. We're not in a super hurry, so we know we may need to wait 15-20 minutes at the airport, and same after getting off the ship, no big deal to us. I'm not a fan of renting a car either, I prefer to just sit back and relax. :D

Anyway, we use them, making reservations from MCO to our hotel and then from the port to MCO. The hotel we use has their own shuttle to get from there to the port.

Hello my Cruise Critic friends, going the Carnival Magic, flying into Orlando and need information on name of shuttle that will pick us up and take us to a hotel, still unnamed or found hotel and then return us back to airport after our cruise. Thank you, Flyboysm:)

In the past I've booked Radisson Resort at the Port hotel for a Port Canaveral cruise, and used Florida Town Car service for MCO transfers. I think it really depends on what type of service you're looking for based on number of people and level of service.

You might want to stipulate what your priorities are.

In the past I've booked Radisson Resort at the Port hotel for a Port Canaveral cruise, and used Florida Town Car service for MCO transfers. I think it really depends on what type of service you're looking for based on number of people and level of service.

You might want to stipulate what your priorities are.

We use the same hotel. It's the best price and we don't go to the beach since we usually don't get in until the evening in November, so we don't need a hotel on the water.

I thought I'd take a look at that company's rates and consider them. Unfortunately, at $120 for 1-way, that's twice what Cocoa Beach Shuttle is for the 3 of us. But I agree, it's good to know what you want. If you want cheap, there are options. There are also several more expensive options, more of the private single reservation type ones too.

we have a package deal through go port canaveral dot com for a package deal that includes pick up at MCO, transportation to the coco beach hotel, transportation from hotel to ship and pick up from ship with transportation back to the hotel. We got it for $165 total for the both of us.

I'm sailing out of Port Canaveral the end of April 2017. We FLY in the day before. I have researched all the options.

OP, I started by wanting a package including RT shuttle from MCO to hotel, from Hotel to Cruise Ship, then from Ship to MCO after the cruise.

Yes, these options are available ... however, you are limited to certain hotels, and also certain times the shuttle runs, and also "stranded" at the hotel once the shuttle drops you off.

I like more freedom ... and don't like waiting for shuttles or making lots of stops ...

SO I decided to rent a car at the airport. The one way rentals were all quite pricey that time of year (Ugh, Why did I book a cruise around spring break time?) ... but for about the same price as a 'regular" car ... I got a DODGE CHALLENGER (or Mustang) from Alamo ... for $80! Will be fun driving that the night before our cruise ... plus we can go to WalMart for pre-cruise Energy Drinks and stuff without having to take a cab or Uber.

We are staying at the Radisson at the Port, $120 for the night.

Alamo has an office near the port and will take us to the ship when we drop off the car.

Post Cruise we will just get a shuttle for $25 each.

Yes it costs a little more than those packages but we have a lot more freedom before the cruise, not to mention driving a FUN sports car, and also staying at a cool resort.

Guess it depends on what's important to you. I don't mind spending more money to have more time enjoying my day and evening before the cruise as opposed to being packed into a shuttle bus and stranded at a motel. Then again, I also buy FTTF for every cruise too.

I'm worth it. :)