Naples Port - Can I Walk To My Tour Meeting Point?

Ivana Cruise

I booked a Naples food walking tour and the meeting point is at the Gran CAFE GAMBRINUS, Piazza Trieste E Trento, 2, 80132 Napoli. Can a not super fit person walk there from the cruise terminal? Approximately how long would it take? TYIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It's not even that far, google maps is very screwed up with pedestrian directions in this part of Naples.

As you leave the cruise port stay to the left. In front of Molo Beverello, the pier where the boats leave for Capri, Sorrento and the islands, there is a traffic light to cross Via Action. You'll be facing Castel Nuovo.

There is a temporary walkway alongside Castel Nuovo (temporary is a bit of an understatement as it has been there for at least five years) that takes you up to the front of the Castel and on to Via San Carlo. Turn left and pass the opera house on your left and the galleria the right. After you pass the opera house you should be able to see Gambrinus directly in front of you on the opposite side of the piazza.

It's not even that far, google maps is very screwed up with pedestrian directions in this part of Naples.

As you leave the cruise port stay to the left. In front of Molo Beverello, the pier where the boats leave for Capri, Sorrento and the islands, there is a traffic light to cross Via Action. You'll be facing Castel Nuovo.

There is a temporary walkway alongside Castel Nuovo (temporary is a bit of an understatement as it has been there for at least five years) that takes you up to the front of the Castel and on to Via San Carlo. Turn left and pass the opera house on your left and the galleria the right. After you pass the opera house you should be able to see Gambrinus directly in front of you on the opposite side of the piazza.

Thank You so much!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app