Brilliance Suite Guest seating by pool

I was under the impression that Brilliance didn't have Suite Guest seating on any of the pool decks. I just got an email from the Concierge and she mentioned that there is limited VIP seating on deck 11. I am assuming she would know. Does anyone know for sure if there is dedicated suite lounge chairs on the Brilliance?

This doesnt help but will maybe bump it up.

I was on there last month, and spend almost every day around the pool and never say anything indicating this.

If it was there, it must have been just a cpl chairs not well marked.

The pool and pool deck is so small on this boat, it would be hard to have much of a section taken away for VIP seating imho.

• 8 months later...
I was under the impression that Brilliance didn't have Suite Guest seating on any of the pool decks. I just got an email from the Concierge and she mentioned that there is limited VIP seating on deck 11. I am assuming she would know. Does anyone know for sure if there is dedicated suite lounge chairs on the Brilliance?

Hi there! curious if you noticed any suite seating around the pool when you cruised?

The last time I was on the Brilliance the suite seating was either towards

the front or towards the back I can't remember. It was no where near the pool and of no use to us. We prefer the Voyager and Freedom class for suite

seating by the pool.

The last time I was on the Brilliance the suite seating was either towards

the front or towards the back I can't remember. It was no where near the pool and of no use to us. We prefer the Voyager and Freedom class for suite

seating by the pool.

It is above the Bridge. Take jogging track forward, an then a few steps down to the sundeck. Great sail away location, crappy if you want pool nearby

It is above the Bridge. Take jogging track forward, an then a few steps down to the sundeck. Great sail away location, crappy if you want pool nearby

Correct, it is in the front but not by the pool on all Radiance class ships.