Not 90

MrsWaldo

The Panorama Lounge (where the disco is) typically shuts down at 1:30 on most evenings. That is, they close the bar when the guests leave. You can certainly sit there on your own--or in the main bar--but you probably won't have much company and there probably won't be any music after a certain point. Of course it also depends on the crowd...if you have people who like to party, the music and bar could be going a bit longer. You can certainly spend time anywhere you like on the ship, but you may be on your own at 2 or 3am.

Odd if I wanted to stay up a bit??

OHHHHH

Lovely thread Mrs Waldo. I can only speak from my experience on the Wind here but on the odd and rare occasion that I've stayed up into the wee small hours l have always found company...ironically on the pool deck on my last two voyages!

No live music, but a steward was on hand to serve drinks and it was so lovely to have a quiet ship and listen to the ocean whilst chatting to the few other night owl guests.

Sophia :)

Lovely thread Mrs Waldo. I can only speak from my experience on the Wind here but on the odd and rare occasion that I've stayed up into the wee small hours l have always found company...ironically on the pool deck on my last two voyages!

No live music, but a steward was on hand to serve drinks and it was so lovely to have a quiet ship and listen to the ocean whilst chatting to the few other night owl guests.

Sophia :)

Thanks!!! exactly what I needed to know :)