RSVP Eurodam Feb 21, 2008 (reborn)

Boytjie

I just discovered our thread disappeared and suspect it is related to the character that came in to disrupt it.

Let's keep going with the positive energy we had on the most popular thread on the Gay and Lesbian board. Nothing negative.

Let's talk about the great cruise ahead!

A week from now Richard, Carlos and I will be in Ft. Lauderdale!

Hey just joined. I was reading the threads and miss the posting. I can't wait to go and so sorry to hear some bonehead got it removed. It was great information. Keep the posting going. Does anyone know if any divers are going on the cruise?

I just discovered our thread disappeared and suspect it is related to the character that came in to disrupt it.

Let's keep going with the positive energy we had on the most popular thread on the Gay and Lesbian board. Nothing negative.

Let's talk about the great cruise ahead!

A week from now Richard, Carlos and I will be in Ft. Lauderdale!

Peter,

I am profoundly sorry if I am to blame for the loss of the thread.

Perhaps the monitor read only superficially and just thought enough is enough.

If I were the monitor I would at lest read in detail and have the offending poster banned, not the whole 3100+ posts.

And perhaps I am the offending poster for which I apologize from the depths of my soul.

Is there any appeal ?

Is there any action I should OR should not take ??

In sternly reacting to *****122's trying to sink our boat, I may have been ultimately responsible for accomplishing his goal.

Will the rest of the posters ever forgive me ?

I don't know if I should even show my face at the M&G.

And I was so looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting the newbies.

I will follow your advice on this.

Remorsefully,

r.

Peter,

I am profoundly sorry if I am to blame for the loss of the thread.

Perhaps the monitor read only superficially and just thought enough is enough.

If I were the monitor I would at lest read in detail and have the offending poster banned, not the whole 3100+ posts.

And perhaps I am the offending poster for which I apologize from the depths of my soul.

Is there any appeal ?

Is there any action I should OR should not take ??

In sternly reacting to *****122's trying to sink our boat, I may have been ultimately responsible for accomplishing his goal.

Will the rest of the posters ever forgive me ?

I don't know if I should even show my face at the M&G.

And I was so looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting the newbies.

I will follow your advice on this.

Remorsefully,

r.

Reuel, lets wait and see if we can get it back. Matt has contacted the CC host and so did I.

You did not start this.

Hey just joined. I was reading the threads and miss the posting. I can't wait to go and so sorry to hear some bonehead got it removed. It was great information. Keep the posting going. Does anyone know if any divers are going on the cruise?

I am diving in Grand Turk and Hildiman and I have booked through HAL already. I will have my mask, snorkel and fins so I will snorkel at anu other beach that loosk wortwhile, wherever we end up on St. John and maybe at Half Moon Cay. If you want to email me, you can reach me at boytjieny at yahoo dot com.

Were you on last February's cruise? There were quiet a few divers on the ship. I dove in Roatan, Belize and Cozumel. This time I have to be more social and hang out more with my partner and friends. :D

2 weeks from today we sail guys!

If you would like to be included in the directory, you can email me at dburkeusa@yahoo.com. Include anything you would like, where you are from, cabin number, and picture... If you would like to see last years, directory email me and I will send it.

Thanks to those who have already sent there info.

Cut off day for submitting information is February 12th.

Donald

St. John Excursion:

I have planed a Kayaking and snorkeling tour for any one who is interested while we are in St John. The private excursions we did last year in Belize and Roatan were not at crowded, the man is very open to doing things. There will be time at the end to spend on the beach. If you are interested, send me an email.

Crystal clear water and breathtaking views are what this trip’s all about. The Adventurer is set up for those who want to spend a little more time with the Caribbean Sea. With two snorkel stops, this trip has twice the beauty of the Sight Sea-er. Let the mysteries of hidden coral reefs surround you as brilliantly colored fish fill the ocean with beauty. When you are not under the water, you will be gliding along breathtakingly, gazing upon striking rock points, and steep vegetative mountainsides.

The three-hour adventurer trip is a kayak/snorkel trip for the more active guest. The trip consists of a basic kayak, and snorkeling. One stop snorkeling, and approximately one and a half hours of kayaking. All participants need to be able to swim, and be comfortable in, and on the water.

As mentioned, the Cruise Critic Meet and Greet is Sunday at 1 pm in the Silk Den. midships on Deck 11.

Drop me an email at boytjieny at yahoo dot com to let me know if you plan on attending (stating name(s), CC id and cabin #). It will give me an idea how many may attend so I can inform HAL and also enable us to contact everyone in case of any changes.

Just trying to keep this on top. Please read my concern on Matts' thread. Hopefully everyone will agree to some extent and move over here without posting. (Just trying to be diplomatic, we don't need two separate factions because of this one bad poster.)

Just trying to keep this on top. Please read my concern on Matts' thread. Hopefully everyone will agree to some extent and move over here without posting. (Just trying to be diplomatic, we don't need two separate factions because of this one bad poster.)

I have asked Host Tyler if these two threads could be merged in case we can;t get the original back. IIRC I have seen them merge threads before.

I have asked Host Tyler if these two threads could be merged in case we can;t get the original back. IIRC I have seen them merge threads before.

Combining the two would definitely be the next best option IF we can't revive version 1.0.

Who knows that might even allow the opportunity to fix 2009 ?? :rolleyes:

(I would think that the moderator could just do that)

Reuel

Combining the two would definitely be the next best option IF we can't revive version 1.0.

Who knows that might even allow the opportunity to fix 2009 ?? :rolleyes:

(I would think that the moderator could just do that)

Reuel

I have had a title on a HAL thread changed before, it can be done.

Peter and Donald have put us back on the right track.

It's time to move forward and start with a clean slate.

Personal attacks and finger pointing are in the past. Now is the time to move forward to February 21, 2009. Looking forward to seeing you all in the Silk Den.

Personal attacks and finger pointing are in the past. Now is the time to move forward to February 21, 2009. Looking forward to seeing you all in the Silk Den.

I hope too see many of you before then! ;)

I am sure we will find each other at sail-away on the aft deck. Ship Ahoy!

wow plenty of drama! glad we 're back on track ! great to see everyone is drifting back together......if anyone watched the Fort Lauderdale harbor cam today at 5:30 they would have seen the Zuiderdam and the Eurodam leave Port Everglades together, really cool to see. thats when i discovered the thread was gone, I felt like a friend had died ....I should have known it wouldn't take long to get a new thread started.

F.Y.I. I just read on PLAYBILL.COM that Cheyenne Jackson will be playing a gay dad on "Ugly Betty" coming soon and he's debuting a new night club at at "Feinsteins Cabaret " on March 7th. Maybe we are getting a preview of that if he is the headliner? could be cool.

Well done Peter, thanks for looking after us online. You're a star! :)

Well 1,5 working week to go and I'll be off....well if the weather will cooperate according to this picture Oslo Airport couldn't even cope with the snow yesterday.

Just potting around the house and sorting out some stuff. I am planning on major shopping for summer clothers in FLL the day before the cruise. So if you have suggestions just let me know.

Reint

Just potting around the house and sorting out some stuff. I am planning on major shopping for summer clothers in FLL the day before the cruise. So if you have suggestions just let me know.

Reint

If you want to keep your $$$ "in the community", then virtually any shop in Wilton Manors.

There is a nifty shop between Boom and Georgies with swim wear and other casual stuff, across the street and down a little is Zoo Two and near that an underwear shop. ;) If you like "vintage" there are two Thrift Shops in the area also, Out Of The Closet and Povarello, both of which support worthy charities.

Hopes this helps, :)

r.

Thanks for restarting the thread. I am glad I was current in reading everyone's posts for the information and all the laughs. I don't rememeber seeing anything that would have really caused them to take it down unless it was just the huge volume, maybe we filled CC's memory capacity.

Anyone else staying at the Grand before the cruise?

1. Pete...I will attend the M&G so count me in. My cabin is 10044 (an inside way "on top". Up there with the rich guys.....and closer to where some play and we innocent avoid:D

2. Nude sleeper...am interested in the kayack trip in St Johns.....how do I get involved?

3. Diving.......wish I could go. Getting certified is one of my goals this year so I can participate in the future. In the meatime...its snorkling.

4. Tamaracboy...look forward to meeting you as well as all the new names I have not sailed with......Reint and the loftyboys.

5. Now everyone go out and buy a basic black speedo so I can conduct my own American Idol......creativity counts and evens the playing field......strutt, pose, flaunt....then repeat. I need to have some fun.

6.Matt...you assigned the task of keeping me under control, well behaved and away from that play deck that I have heard so much about, but would never indulge:rolleyes:

7. Pete...first round is on me.....time to defrost!:p

Bertha

Archived