The enclave at lotus spaabout the

jamie15401

im considering purchasing a anniversary package that includes a day pass to the enclave at the lotus spa. I've been to lotus before but not familiar with the enclave. I'm curious about anyone's experience there thank you for any feedback

We booked the enclave on the Royal two years ago and enjoyed it. Large hydrotherapy pools where you can activate various jets, showers, saunas and the tile loungers were heated on our cruise (hopefully they are continuing that). All enclosed - no windows if that makes a difference, but we found it comfortable and soothing. Congratulations on your anniversary!

We booked the enclave on the Royal two years ago and enjoyed it. Large hydrotherapy pools where you can activate various jets, showers, saunas and the tile loungers were heated on our cruise (hopefully they are continuing that). All enclosed - no windows if that makes a difference, but we found it comfortable and soothing. Congratulations on your anniversary!

Thank you! I think you just helped make my decision!!

Thank you! I think you just helped make my decision!!

If you haven't seen any pictures of the Enclave, check out page 4 & 5 of my Royal Princess cruise album. I have a number of Enclave pictures that you may like.....:):):)

Bob