Restaurants near Country Inn and Suites FLL

carmel

Am I going nuts? I can't find the search box here. Otherwise I would have used that.

Any restaurants within walking distance to the Country Inn and Suites in Fort Lauderdale?

Are you sure it is the Country Inn and Suites? Or are you sure it is in Fort Lauderdale?

I even googled and came up with nothing.

Yup. Port Canaveral. I'll blame it on my toddler who was demanding my attention at the time. Okay, question still stands only for Port Canaveral. Thanks!

I don't think there is anything within walking distance especially with a toddler. I know there is a family restaurant, a Subway and Kelsey's Pizza next door to the Radisson which is down the street. It's not very far but we have always taken our car.

Sometimes hotels will run "complimentary" shuttles in the evenings to places that are close so you might ask if that service is available.

Also usually the CI&S will not let you sign up for a shuttle until you check in but previously I read on the boards they would put you on the list any time up to 24hrs before shuttle time, so I have always called early in the day we drive down and was able to get an early shuttle time. (Hopefully they still let you do this)

You will like CI&S......nice staff anf nice hotel!!

Edited by GTO-Girl