Email about booking entertainment

Did anyone else get an email from Royal Caribbean today about booking entertainment for your Quantum sailing? I got an email listing the entertainment, our booking number, and our sail date - the email said - book your entertainment TODAY! Of course I tried and there is nothing listed in my cruise reservation about being able to book entertainment. I called Crown and Anchor and they said they would take our reservation via phone - fine. Then after about 15 minutes of holding - she came back and said entertainment reservations for our cruise in March would not be available till about 6 months out. OK - that is fine - but why send an email saying BOOK TODAY with a large yellow block saying BOOK NOW? I realize that we have plenty of time - but this is frustrating - rather than saying book today - say available to book 6 months out or even show the date (surely software should be able to do this).

Ironically, about 3 weeks ago - we got the same type of email about shore excursions which also said BOOK TODAY - and we were able to book that day.

Received it as well today. This is about the second or third time I received this exact email over the last 2 months. Our sailings are 11/23 and 12/1 though so we actually can book today. When we log in though the site lists the shows and allows them to be booked but the banner still shows a message about shows not being open for booking yet and to wait till we board. Ironically they swapped that banner out for a Star Water one the day that opened for bookings and then removed it the next day in favor of the not open one again. At this point I really don't think anyone in Royal Caribbean talks to anyone in the other departments or even knows what any other department is up to.

Unfortunately the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. They still can't correct the problems with Dynamic Dining, 22 hours on the phone they still can't get our rervations fixed.

It really tarnishes the brand image.

JUst like Timex and Kodak

I guess this is what you call a WOW experience!!

Unfortunately the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. They still can't correct the problems with Dynamic Dining, 22 hours on the phone they still can't get our rervations fixed.

Agreed, in many respects a very poorly managed company.

Agree with you all

They just can't get there act together anymore

I also received email to make reservation for entertainment..

I've tried for 2 days with no luck

They are also showing under activities the Character Breakfast to book..

Of course when you try it won't allow you to choose a date or time

This is just ridiculous. What is more stupid and make them look bad is they email you that you can now book and then you can't

:mad:

It took us 20+ calls to get our dining correct. The funny thing is from the beginning never had a problem with the upcharge restaurants, only the complimentary. This sure is a WOW experience :D

Ironically, we booked an excursion for mid-January and three days later got a message that inferred that the trip was sold out.:(

How disappointing! And, if they are sold out already it makes me wonder if the ports can handle such a large ship.