2-5-15 Thursday Weigh-In..Do it without me!

Belle

Jeez, what a drill sergeant...

201 this morning. After Superbowl and turning 50 last week, I ain't gonna complain.

Bike riding is fun again, eating is pretty good - trying to stick to 1600 calories a day but hit 1900 a couple times so eh...

Got to cut back on the soda - gotten bad lately, and up the water. V8 is still helping with midday snacking.

Hopefully everyone else is hanging in there - I read this is when men get serious, after football season. I believe it, it's like: What do I do now???

See ya

Hi all!

Belle ~ that's a long telescope you must have to see us so far away!:p

You'll keep us on our toes & accountable no matter where you are! Hope you're having a great cruise & don't gain more than 5 lbs.;)

shootr ~ belated Birthday greetings & may you have many more happy, healthy ones!

Diana ~ staying the same is good.

I gained too & have no legitimate excuse, up 1.4 lbs.:o I'm almost at the weight I'd come back from a cruise weighing & will be on 1 in 2 weeks.

Have a good weekend & see you on Thursday if not before.

~ Jo ~ :)

Do you ladies mind if I join in on this?

We were doing 'The Biggest Loser' at work but everyone gave up, and I find having a group to answer to, so to speak, helps me! We just booked another cruise for this summer and I really need to get some of this weight off!

Do you ladies mind if I join in on this?

We were doing 'The Biggest Loser' at work but everyone gave up, and I find having a group to answer to, so to speak, helps me! We just booked another cruise for this summer and I really need to get some of this weight off!

Welcome aboard!!! It helps to know you're not alone. Belle and everyone is encouraging to all of us!!!

Jan we miss you!!!

Sent from my iPad

Belle, I hope you are having a great time on your cruise.

I haven't actually weighed-in because my scale is not working and I haven't bought a new one. I was at the dr this week and it seems like I am down 1.5 lbs.

Congrats to all the losers.

Welcome, duncan.

Kasi, congrats on your new baby.

Rose

My exercise this weekend - had to put up fencing to protect our little trailer as the city didn't like it on the other side by the driveway.

82abea58283e033b3f80c7b159371451.jpg

Wrought iron gives a pretty good workout lugging, cutting, hanging, recutting, welding, etc. A few rose bushes and it will be a little prettier.

c630b693248877f875c6042540e58723.jpg

Unfortunately, countered the burned calories with margaritas at the bosses Bday party.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend.

More hiking around the mine in New Mexico today - some good shots of old stuff laying around:

I need this for yardwork!

me01.jpg

mine01.jpg

Ate well this week, save for 1 day, so hoping for the best tomorrow - wish you all good results as well!