Location of cruise terminals Azamara Journey august 20, 2014

smwinc

We have been in contact with Azamara several times to get the locations where the ship will be docked on our August 20 Food and Wine cruise. We were given 3 different locations where the ship will be docked in Nantes FR. We booked a private tour and our tour consultant say the address we were given BP 18609 18 quai Ernest Renaud, Nantes 44186 is the cruiseline office not the port. Can anyone help us as Azamara cannot?

We have been in contact with Azamara several times to get the locations where the ship will be docked on our August 20 Food and Wine cruise. We were given 3 different locations where the ship will be docked in Nantes FR. We booked a private tour and our tour consultant say the address we were given BP 18609 18 quai Ernest Renaud, Nantes 44186 is the cruiseline office not the port. Can anyone help us as Azamara cannot?

Hi Smwinc,

I'm trying to find out for you. Stay tuned !

Hi Smwinc,

Here's what I've learned. Hope this helps, and have a wonderful time on Journey ! :

Quai chevire I/II

Zone portuaire de chevire

Rue de l'houmaille

44340 bouguenais - france

Does anyone know where we port in Bordeaux?

Thanks!

I have checked several times with Azamara for port locations for the entire cruise and have been given many conflicting locations over the course of the last 2 weeks. This is what I was told as of a week ago; however, you may still want to contact Azamara yourself just before the cruise in case they change locations again. This is indeed close to the City Centre of Bordeaux and I think you will love Bordeaux.

Bordeaux, France

Palais de la Bourse

3, place Gabriel

Bordeaux, Cedex 33075

France

Hi Smwinc,

Here's what I've learned. Hope this helps, and have a wonderful time on Journey ! :

Quai chevire I/II

Zone portuaire de chevire

Rue de l'houmaille

44340 bouguenais - france

Thank you Host Andy: I did contacted Azamara as well and was assured this was the location for docking the ship. Not sure if it is near City Centre or not but at least it is a dock not and office building which was one of the previous addresses given to me last week.

Thank you Host Andy: I did contacted Azamara as well and was assured this was the location for docking the ship. Not sure if it is near City Centre or not but at least it is a dock not and office building which was one of the previous addresses given to me last week.

My pleasure smwinc !