How to you get referral coupons to give to new cruisers?

travelingduo

I know there is a "referral coupon thread" but I am wondering how one gets the coupons to offer to those new to Seabourn? We are past passengers and have friends who are interested in sailing with us for their first time on a Seabourn future cruise. We would like to be able to offer them the referral coupon, as well as receive the perk for ourselves. I'm guessing that Seabourn arbitrarily sends them out to past passengers and that you can't request them. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

No you can request them. Just contact Seabourn and they will send them out to you which is what I have done in the past. As far as I know you must send back an original coupon though and not a copy.

Julie

Just send your request to SEABOURN CLUB with details of your Club Number and they will send out 2 coupons to you.

Usually takes about a week.

If you live in the UK then ring Seabourn in Southampton and they will also send them out to you.

• 1 month later...

Dan,

I am confused about the Seabourn vouchers. I have one available, but don't know if I should go by sailing date or final payment date of the first time cruiser. I do know that the first time cruiser must sail before we do, but must they necessarily submit their final payment before we do? Thanks for clarifying things:)

You will not get your credit for referring someone until after they have cruised. I believe the only exception is if you sail with your friends who are new to Seabourn --- in that instance you could each use your credits on that cruise. The mention of "final payment" is simply a guideline as to when the referral coupon must be submitted. In other words, if you wait to submit it for someone sailing next week Seabourn will not have time to process it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums