Liberty of the Seas show reservations

There is really no need to reserve before boarding....they repeat the ice shows many times, so that everyone gets to see it.

We reserved the ice show and good thing we did... there was a long line of people who did not have reservations and the show was really full so I'm not sure if they all got seats.

We went to the early showing of Saturday Night fever (we had late dinner seating) about 25 min before the show and could get good seats, but the theater did fill up. The next night's showing was late for early dinner seating passengers, but it was completely full 20 min before the show. They added an additional showing mid afternoon the following day for those who could not get in.

We cruised on the Liberty May 6-16.

Hi - I was on Liberty of the Seas for the 10-night May 6th sailing. Confirming there are no reservations for Saturday Night Fever. Getting there 20-30 minutes early should be fine. I actually got there 45 minutes early because I wanted to sit front and center and there was a small group of people already waiting. But you should be able to get a good seat getting there 20-30 minutes before the show.

Also confirming if you don't have a reservation for the ice-show as I did (I'm reading that some folks are saying their sailings aren't offering reservation opportunities) there will be a stand-by line. Just get there 20-30 minutes before show time and you should be fine.

Have fun!

I am currently on Liberty and had ice show reservations made online quite some time ago. They changed the days of the show and everyone had to stand on line yesterday morning (opened at 10:15) to rebook reservations. The line did move pretty fast, and they had it under control, as I got there before another member of our group of 3 rooms who did not know I was going, and when he gave them the room numbers, they told him it was already taken care of...they were writing room numbers down.