Stroller ????

Moxie75

Umbrella stroller or Jeep Jogging stroller??? 7 days on the dream my 13 month old rides better in jeep stroller just not sure it's worth taking the larger stroller

I did a google search to look up the how wide is this

Halls on cruise ships are not that wide-- and the hall will have the stewards cleaning cart out there so you will have to be able to manuver it around those carts.

I think with the way the back wheels are lined it might be hard to get it around. this looks like it will not fit through a cabin door.

http://danandjanean.com/images/CarnSplendorSFO/SplendorHall.jpg

and the last night when the luggage is out in the hall will be a nightmare for you.

Edited by serene56

Hadn't thought about the carts thanks... I'll just start using the umbrella stroller all the time here and get him used to it... I'll attach toys to it to make it more enjoyable for him as well...

Just drape a towel over him, if you need shade...it will all be good! He's almost 2...a toddler, so you won't be using it like you would with an infant. No worries~ Make him walk when you can....otherwise, he'll be fine in the stroller!

Edited by cb at sea

We invested in a Chicco Liteway a few years back. It's a great stroller, sturdy, lays all the way back if the LO needs a nap, wheels are far enough apart that we're not constantly tripping on them, tall enough that I don't have to hunch over to push it, and it folds up fairly small. My only gripe, it's a small one, is that the canopy is not huge. We always took a light weight blanket to throw over the top when she was sleeping. It's lasted through several cruises, airplane trips, Disney. And my LO loves it.

We invested in a Chicco Liteway a few years back. It's a great stroller, sturdy, lays all the way back if the LO needs a nap, wheels are far enough apart that we're not constantly tripping on them, tall enough that I don't have to hunch over to push it, and it folds up fairly small. My only gripe, it's a small one, is that the canopy is not huge. We always took a light weight blanket to throw over the top when she was sleeping. It's lasted through several cruises, airplane trips, Disney. And my LO loves it.

Ditto this. Chicco Liteway is what we used on all 6 six cruises with ours.

We used a Graco Literider with our 13 month old on the Carnival Pride. I wouldn't take a stroller that doesn't recline as those naps will be your saving grace. We took our stroller almost everywhere and our son was able to nap during the day while we walked around the ship and ports, and he slept in it at night so we could still go to the shows. We would find an out of the way place to sit with him and we could still enjoy everything. I still don't like my 27 month old in an umbrella stroller because it doesn't recline!

The halls are wide enough, we've even seen double strollers in them.

Carts are not out all the time, usually they are out when you are at breakfast or ports.

Take whichever stroller is most comfortable for you and your child. We always take a McClarin umbrella type, but some kids don't ride or sleep well in those.

Happy cruising