What happens when we get Pinnacle Grill as a Perk?

Cruisin Kay D

Once you get on the ship, in your cabin there will be a card indicating the day and time for your free Pinnacle dinner. If you don't like the day and time you can go to the Pinnacle manager and ask for a different day and time. He/she may or may not grant your wish -- it all depends on how many other reservations people have pre-booked and how many other Explore4 people are on your cruise.

If your reservation is for later in the cruise, there is a chance that you won't get the invitation card when you arrive. Your reservation will be in the computer, however. Just check with the Pinnacle even if you don't have a card right away. Now that Explore 4 is running again, the opportunity to move around reservations is more limited, so go early.

Can I make a Pinnacle Grille reservation now for an upcoming cruise and when I board the ship, have that reservation as my freee one from Explore4?

I had a very specific time/date I wanted . I didn't want it during formal night or semi-dressed up night or no wife beaters night or whatever the heck it's called. So

I did this. However we have a party of three so I only bought and reserved one. I'll just switch the reservation to three onboard in the Neptune Lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

]

I had a very specific time/date I wanted . I didn't want it during formal night or semi-dressed up night or no wife beaters night or whatever the heck it's called. So

I did this. However we have a party of three so I only bought and reserved one. I'll just switch the reservation to three onboard in the Neptune Lounge.

If what you mean by 'semi-dressed up night' is what HAL used to call Semi-Formal, they stopped that years ago. HAL now has only Formal and Smart-Casual. :) Concierge will attempt to make any reservation change you want but keep it mind there could be an issue of availability. If all the times/tables are booked, there is little that can be done.

We did this all the time when Amex Platinum cardholders got free Pinnacle Grill dinners. Just make sure that you book - and pay - for the full party size online. It's possible that the PG management would tell you that you could not transfer the booking and get a shipboard credit for the cancellation/rescheduled reservation, but we never had that happen.

We did this all the time when Amex Platinum cardholders got free Pinnacle Grill dinners. Just make sure that you book - and pay - for the full party size online. It's possible that the PG management would tell you that you could not transfer the booking and get a shipboard credit for the cancellation/rescheduled reservation, but we never had that happen.

We did the same...... until HAL unilaterally stopped granting us the AmEx Platinum free Pinnacle Dinner. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the replies. I have no problem with pre-paying for our reservation. Our cruise is only 12 nights and 6 of those nights are late departures and another night is overnight in port. I don't want to have to get back to the ship for a leisurely dinner on those nights.