CC suite laundry question

CYNSport

We are going on Azamara for the first time, doing a back to back cruise in a Club Continent Suite. One of stated benefits is a bag of laundry every seven days. First cruise is 14 days, second cruise is 13 days. How many bags of laundry will we get? (Sorry if this reminds anyone of second grade math :D). Two for the first cruise and one for the second? Will the timing be per each cruise? (i.e. is there a cut off date (like laundry must be in prior to 3 days before the end of the cruise as has been the case on Celebrity Elite laundry)). I know there is self-service laundry too. :)

Thanks for any information. Looking forward to cruising Azamara.

Cynthia

We are going on Azamara for the first time, doing a back to back cruise in a Club Continent Suite. One of stated benefits is a bag of laundry every seven days. First cruise is 14 days, second cruise is 13 days. How many bags of laundry will we get? (Sorry if this reminds anyone of second grade math :D). Two for the first cruise and one for the second? Will the timing be per each cruise? (i.e. is there a cut off date (like laundry must be in prior to 3 days before the end of the cruise as has been the case on Celebrity Elite laundry)). I know there is self-service laundry too. :)

Thanks for any information. Looking forward to cruising Azamara.

Cynthia

Hi,

I am joining you:). There will be two bags for the first cruise (one each week), and one for the second. I believe laundry has to be turned in no later than two mornings before the disembarkation. So the first cruise ends on Nov. 17, so laundry must be submitted on morning of Nov 15 at the latest and then it will be returned usually late on the 16th. This is the rule for regular laundry so I think it would be the same for suites.

110 days- see you then

Lisa

Edited by leo178

Would have thought you will get four.

I am thinking this as per the shorter cruises, less than a week, you still get a laundry bag.

Maybe as Elite members you each get a bag a week. Since I travel solo I don't know about that.

Hi,

I am joining you:). There will be two bags for the first cruise (one each week), and one for the second. I believe laundry has to be turned in no later than two mornings before the disembarkation. So the first cruise ends on Nov. 17, so laundry must be submitted on morning of Nov 15 at the latest and then it will be returned usually late on the 16th. This is the rule for regular laundry so I think it would be the same for suites.

110 days- see you then

Lisa

Thank you Lisa! Looking forward to meeting you. :)

you might find several laundry bags in your cabin not just one.. i tend to send laundry every 6 or 7 days.. i wash some by hand the rest i send out. i also written on the laundry slip B2B and sent it out at the last minute and i get it on turn around day at night.

you might find several laundry bags in your cabin not just one.. i tend to send laundry every 6 or 7 days.. i wash some by hand the rest i send out. i also written on the laundry slip B2B and sent it out at the last minute and i get it on turn around day at night.

Thank you for these tips. :)